💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Bad Romance Demo Leak

DC

Featured Posts

Just now, MonSwiftAnton said:

The backing vocals in the chorus is still superior to the released version imo :icega:

ONLY that falsetto vocal and I agree :firega:

Just now, Gov Hooka said:

stupid love could NEVER in a million years :ohwell:

No you're right, it could in a few weeks :huntyga:

lavenderblondee

My friend and I had it on his MP3 and would play it in the car all the time, so when the actual studio version came out, I was already so used to that voice over the guy did :lolly: :air: The memories :flutter:  My early memories in this fandom are just something I hope to never forget.

It’s so crazy how they sound so similar but are so different. Just a few changes made this song go from a bop to an ICONIC, career defining, legendary masterpiece. :firega:

Queen Gloria

Yasss. That "OoooOoooooOooooOoooOooOoooOooooOoooh" in the chorus would've been amazing in the final song. 

we LIVE for the falsetto and the cher-sounding auto-corrected chorus hahaha (also red one's synth voice is still in the song it just isn't his voice anymore and is lower in the final mix. The melody is still there, though, if you listen to live versions especially the superbowl)

We all saying one is better than the other. Yo i'm just happy I get two slices of different cakes, I'm not going to call which one wets my whistle better. This song is just *that* track. It can remade a million ways from Sunday and work. Pop, europop, rock, metal, jazz. Robotic, somber, angry, the list goes on. Her best lead single, bar none. This would have been a terrible 2nd or 3rd single. It's just too strong to not be the barnstormer out in front of the album.

I remember lil ol' me finding this as a early stan and it is what SOLD ME on her.

Archived