💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Can we appreciate what’s SIA was alking about?

Gagaism

Featured Posts

Gagaism

Nothing serious, just leaving this beautiful view in a turbulent day. 
And if you didn’t even listened to the leak like me, feel free to appreciate this man and think what SIA was talking about.

XOXO 

hot alyssa milano GIF

nenhures

I thought this was gonna be an analysis of Sia's songwriting but it's just yet another horny post. Even in the middle of a storm, GGD never changes :laughga:

Gagaism
2 minutes ago, nenhures said:

I thought this was gonna be an analysis of Sia's songwriting but it's just yet another horny post. Even in the middle of a storm, GGD never changes :laughga:

We don’t need to analyze how great songwriting she is. A horny thing always help when we’re in a full storm happening or even waiting for some official release announcement :lolly:

ltlmnstr

I’ve always had a thing for Diplo

It’s because he looks like that one guy jock that was nice to me but then under peer pressure bullies me but we down low still talk but nothing intimate happens because his family is old school rich and he has to marry a big name girl and continue the privilege 

the one that got away y’all

ANTI WP
6 minutes ago, nenhures said:

And after all it's just another day :laughga:

Gov Hooka

Ew yall if you find that attractive, just go to bumb**** Mississippi/Alabama, download grindr and get dicked down by some skeezy white jock. Hard pass. His face just ain't cute and he's a douche  

Evan Peters

now i know for a fact if diplo said he wanted to **** down sia ya'll would be having meltdowns 

emma roberts is an abuser

Gagaism
1 minute ago, Gov Hooka said:

Ew yall if you find that attractive, just go to bumb**** Mississippi/Alabama, download grindr and get dicked down by some skeezy white jock. Hard pass. His face just ain't cute and he's a douche  

Feel free for not even waste your time leaving a commentary :vegas:

Archived