opinion

Where is the big chorus?

DORd

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
funkyhaus

I just hope the released version has more of an explosive chorus with the “oh oh oh” part, if they do that then the song would be perfect :firega:

MANiCURE1295
Just now, Animal Claws said:

It's a demo, chill.

Im curious because I haven't listened to anything, is what leaked today just yet another demo? I thought it was the full version of the song that leaked today, I didn't know it was just another demo of the song. Good to know I guess.

Are there parts that sound imcomplete?

Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

Im curious because I haven't listened to anything, is what leaked today just yet another demo? I thought it was the full version of the song that leaked today, I didn't know it was just another demo of the song. Good to know I guess.

Yeah it's not polished at all :icega:

Don't visit my profile

MonSwiftAnton
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

No, it sounds finished tbh. 

not Chromatica
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

It's a demo, chill.

Well if we've learned one thing when it comes to her demos vs. the final versions...

Gaga Medicine

In my opinion, the song doesn't need a big chorus cause it has so many sweet hooks before it reaches the chorus, you know. :oprah:

She can't be reproducing Poker Face, Bad Romance and Paparazzi forever. She has to try different types of songwriting.

voidfigure
1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

The latest leak sounds way more polished than every demo I've ever heard, I can only say that at times the instrumental is unnecessarily louder than vocals (especially the oh oh oh part)

hoeslay

I mean it's a version of the song. Let's not necessarily use the word demo cuz that assumes incompleteness. A song can absolute be mixed well and sound finished and u can still make changes and evolve the song. 

shoful

There was a big chorus in the previous version? Where? What

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived