💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Could the silence be album-related?

Italian

Featured Posts

Now that we have the full song, why do you think everybody is silent for more than 4 hours already?

I personally think that they are thinking what to do with the album

Is it possible that they may surprise drop the album this or next week?

What do you think? Am I being way too delulu?

Chromatica

They’re being silent because they actually have expectations for this single, so they’re not going to draw any attention to it until Friday when they can get a full tracking week.

Ryusei

4 hours isnt all that long :selena: they have to discuss what to do with the single and potentially reschedule some things. So who knows. 

Musery

Just now, Lois Griffin said:

They’re being silent because they actually have expectations for this single, so they’re going to not draw any attention to it until Friday when they can get a full tracking week.

I get that but they could easily just announce it without explicitly mentioning a leak

Wanna know why the silence? The truth is it’s mind numbingly worrying that one of our generations biggest and most recognisable pop stars is being managed with such sheer and utter incompetence. The signs of today were loud and clear. Team Gaga had nearly a WEEK to throw a bit of hype into the universe and deter the desperation for leak links. But no, they sat back, done nothing, and now the **** show that is today has unfolded, four hours have passed, and still absolute silence. They’re not even actively removing links, just every so often when they see one. A simple google search reveals countless mp3 links. 

theres no plan, this will be released in about six weeks to minimal hype, undeniably her messiest start of era so far. But oh well. What can u do except wait for Gaga to retweet the winners of that Haus Labs competition x

Signature loading… 👹🖤

messybottom

inb4 she hits the studio AGAIN to change the song up some more before it's surprise release on Friday  :ally:

Dr Fudge

I think the smartest move at this point is to stay silent until Thursday and announce it’s release for midnight on Friday to maximize streams. As long as they keep taking it down, the general public won’t care a lot and little monsters will stream it regardless. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

PopThatArt
5 minutes ago, Stef said:

Wanna know why the silence? The truth is it’s mind numbingly worrying that one of our generations biggest and most recognisable pop stars is being managed with such sheer and utter incompetence. The signs of today were loud and clear. Team Gaga had nearly a WEEK to throw a bit of hype into the universe and deter the desperation for leak links. But no, they sat back, done nothing, and now the **** show that is today has unfolded, four hours have passed, and still absolute silence. They’re not even actively removing links, just every so often when they see one. A simple google search reveals countless mp3 links. 

theres no plan, this will be released in about six weeks to minimal hype, undeniably her messiest start of era so far. But oh well. What can u do except wait for Gaga to retweet the winners of that Haus Labs competition x

I don't think so at all! I think being unreactionary and not immediately jumping to release the song fully and having Gaga sit on twitter mad about the leak and rush releasing everything shows they've grown and learned from what happened with past leaks. It wasn't beneficial to Gaga to immediately push the release and have her comment with past songs like Applause, Perfect Illusion, etc. I think they definitely have a plan and have had a plan in place in case the song leaks. I think they've learned to have a plan B in case something like this happens. 

Go see A Star is Born

dynamite

I honestly think the silence is because Gaga and her team are stuck underground searching for rare minerals to finish her upcoming batch of Haus Lube :neyde:

RochestrMonstr

I actually like that they’re letting the leak build it’s own hype. 

It’s certainly a better look than having fans go out and sell soup to boost the sales of Applause (or whatever that was...I try to to forget) 

7 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

I don't think so at all! I think being unreactionary and not immediately jumping to release the song fully and having Gaga sit on twitter mad about the leak and rush releasing everything shows they've grown and learned from what happened with past leaks. It wasn't beneficial to Gaga to immediately push the release and have her comment with past songs like Applause, Perfect Illusion, etc. I think they definitely have a plan and have had a plan in place in case the song leaks. I think they've learned to have a plan B in case something like this happens. 

we'll see about that. but applause still debuted at #4. for some reason, I cant see Stupid Love even debuting in the Top 5 or 10, but we shall see how all this pans out I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

1 minute ago, RochestrMonstr said:

I actually like that they’re letting the leak build it’s own hype. 

It’s certainly a better look than having fans go out and sell soup to boost the sales of Applause (or whatever that was...I try to to forget) 

the soccer moms are back on twitter, spilling their bowls of spaghetti... I wouldn't count on that last part, sis

BornAsUnic0rn
16 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

I think the smartest move at this point is to stay silent until Thursday and announce it’s release for midnight on Friday to maximize streams. As long as they keep taking it down, the general public won’t care a lot and little monsters will stream it regardless. 

Smarter: Release it on Thursday to be included in Playlists on Friday. But I agree. 

Archived