💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

You think we’re getting trolled ?

MaMaMarryTheNight

Featured Posts

MaMaMarryTheNight

Hey monsters

just a quick question. While I love SL, I just can’t get over the fact that it leaked AGAIN before release. Some things are concerning me if it’s really the lead single of LG6. 

1. Gaga, as far as I know, never even announced the title of the single (afaik)

2. I just can’t get over the fact that the whole team is straight IGNORING the fact that it leaked. No statement from ANYBODY (if I remember correctly Gaga reacted immediately when applause leaked). It gets even worse when you think about how early it leaked. Everyone’s saying it’s set to premiere at February 7th. So, the Song leaked 17 days (!!!) before official release, without promo, without even an official announcement.

Gaga is hyped since the snippets started to leak. Also, they just started a few days ago to delete the snippets on YouTube and stuff. IMO she would have addressed it when the leaks started. 

I really don’t think it is going to be the lead single. Not after the applause dilemma. Yes, there was something about stupid love in the code of her webpage. When some theories about the name “Babylon” (because of the video game in one of the posts of her producer) came up, suddenly there were hints in the code about “Babylon”

actually, I’m pretty sure she and the team are trolling us. I think we’ll have another song when by February 7th.

what are your opinions about it ?

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati

It was in her phone and website code

They're actively taking down leaks, that's all they can do. They can't just go out and say "oh hey don't download this we're not ready for the announcement yet"

I don't get why every one of you is waiting for her team to release a press release or something, that never happens when things leak :smh: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

DovakhiinSasha

I also think its too much a coincidence... the song is over a year old... they never did something about the leaks back then... now prior to its release it leaked... 2 times... nah. That's fishy... also putting it on the website... guuurl, didn't she learn anything. I think they are trying to distract us from something else that's happening...

Dirty pony I can't wait to hose you down

2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Either way, we're being fed for once. Even if it's just a tiny crumble. We'll take it and run with it

Thank God Praise Jesus GIF by Chicks on the Right

MaMaMarryTheNight
Just now, Animal Claws said:

She did an announcement in the Halloween insta pic

No she didn’t. It was on a picture where it wasn’t even the focus, yes. But when I’m talking about an announcement, I’m thinking about the stuff she did before perfect Illusion released. She later focus on something

Glamourpuss

At first I did think it was released to gauge our reactions but as time goes on I become less confident with that belief. 

I can't help thinking about when we were told "it's coming sooner than you think" because nobody expected anything soon at that time and now look where we are. A lot has changed in a week. 

MrDaniel

I wouldn’t say they are trolling us but rather they are confused on what do next after that leaked song.

Gaga Medicine

I don't care if it's the lead or not. It's one of Gaga's best songs to date and we are finally listening to fresh stuff from her. :kiss:

MaMaMarryTheNight
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

At first I did think it was released to gauge our reactions but as time goes on I become less confident with that belief. 

I can't help thinking about when we were told "it's coming sooner than you think" because nobody expected anything soon at that time and now look where we are. A lot has changed in a week. 

You have a point. BUT, she said “sooner than you think” and then all of a sudden the “lead single” gets leaked almost three weeks Before release.. that was never really announced by her or her team. 

MaMaMarryTheNight
Just now, Gaga Medicine said:

I don't care if it's the lead or not. It's one of Gaga's best songs to date and we are finally listening to fresh stuff from her. :kiss:

It really is and I’m so happy to hear some good pop music again :pawsup:

Archived