💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Grammys exposed in new lawsuit

hausofdave

Featured Posts

ANTI WP

@KingRedd 

You are so childish and kinda off mood ... this is a pop forum created exclusively for Queen Gaga ...obviously some people are going to hate / don't care about beyonce ...you just had to deal with it ... and you have stated nothing but :ally: cringe.if u have a superior tatse in music why bother staying in bubble gum pop forum ???. Try to grow a thicker skin :vegas:

Your last 4 posts expressed this

EM-tiHWU8AAiQBT?format=jpg&name=small

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd
1 minute ago, ANTI WP said:

@KingRedd 

You are so childish and kinda off mood ... this is a pop forum created exclusively for Queen Gaga ...obviously some people are going to hate / don't care about beyonce ...you just had to deal with it ... and you have stated nothing but :ally: cringe.if u have a superior tatse in music why bother staying in bubble gum pop forum ???. Try to grow a thicker skin :vegas:

Your last 4 posts expressed this

EM-tiHWU8AAiQBT?format=jpg&name=small

Oh dear lord... 

Childish? I'm childish for saying stop randomly discrediting and bashing artist? Something Gaga herself is against. Im childish for giving my opinion on those who bash for fun? lol you can do and say whatever and bash people for likes and giggles but im cringe for defending Bey lmao. At this point its comical. I clearly dont care about a mood or vibe on GGD when majority of the post here are negative and bashing something - including Gaga. For some reason you're saying I have superior taste in music (which was never said by me) and its strange. I said a bubble gum pop site would discredit difficult R&B vocals that Bey performs that not many can just do, while praising Adele saying Bey isnt talented. Adele is great and so is Bey. You dont have to like me and im sorta annoyed I even have to respond but whatever I guess. 

As long as yall bash and mock and discredit people for fun you'll keep seeing me. If not, block me and go back to bashing with friends hiding behind the word "opinion."  Now please find something on here to do. Maybe start a thread bashing something idk

May I Read You? 😎

Regina George
44 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

@ReginaGeorge @StrawberryBlond 

Looks like.. you guys really hit his final nerve :ladyhaha:

His whole beyonce rant is cringe :messga:

He's just too much honestly.. Blaming everything on race.. ugh 

ANTI WP
30 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Oh dear lord... 

Childish? I'm childish for saying stop randomly discrediting and bashing artist? Something Gaga herself is against. Im childish for giving my opinion on those who bash for fun? lol you can do and say whatever and bash people for likes and giggles but im cringe for defending Bey lmao. At this point its comical. I clearly dont care about a mood or vibe on GGD when majority of the post here are negative and bashing something - including Gaga. For some reason you're saying I have superior taste in music (which was never said by me) and its strange. I said a bubble gum pop site would discredit difficult R&B vocals that Bey performs that not many can just do, while praising Adele saying Bey isnt talented. Adele is great and so is Bey. You dont have to like me and im sorta annoyed I even have to respond but whatever I guess. 

As long as yall bash and mock and discredit people for fun you'll keep seeing me. If not, block me and go back to bashing with friends hiding behind the word "opinion."  Now please find something on here to do. Maybe start a thread bashing something idk

:ladyhaha: have  a great day 

Archived