Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Grammys exposed in new lawsuit

hausofdave

Featured Posts

hausofdave

TL:DR basically the president stated that the alleged secret committee moved artists on the bottom list of the Top 20 nominations with whom they had a “relationship with” and pushed them to the front line.

ex of the secret committee’s influence;

also explains why ASIB / Lover got shut out from AOTY where Lil Nas EP made it when not even a single publication/predictors even had him on anywhere near there list

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

The Grammy's are completely rigged, we know. Can't believe anyone on this site still takes them seriously. The day they nominated Teenage Dream, one of the worst received albums of the year, as Album of the Year was the day I stopped taking them seriously.

And I've been proven right ever since :vegas:

likeitrough
4 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

“relationship with”

what does that mean? 
sexually or like a business relationship (investments, owners of companies, friends of friends, favours, etc.)?

hausofdave
3 minutes ago, likeitrough said:

what does that mean? 
sexually or like a business relationship (investments, owners of companies, friends of friends, favours, etc.)?

business relationships, people with connections within

raginchristians
3 minutes ago, likeitrough said:

what does that mean? 

I'm guessing all of the above, mainly business tho. Grammys are still seen as prestigious, so an artist you have a financial stake in having one would in turn help you ? :shrug: this is all so messy

he/they

Hardly surprising. The Grammys are like 1/2 of The Fame; in its time it was considered a big deal, but now its outdated and not worth consideration.

Don't come for me you know it's true!

Ryusei

Scammys. Yikes. Cancel it. 

explains some of the ???? Nominations I guess. I got some in mind :ally: 

Musery

Mess and a half. And yet again sexual harass strikes back. Sick people

Manipulating the system like that only gets the public at bay in the long term. People get tired of being played when its too evident. Well such ceremonies are a thing of the past anyway. Just a place to show power and serenade for favors

Gov Hooka

The Grammy's and any other awards show should be widely considered as illegitimate. Stop giving them any credence.

Regina George
25 minutes ago, Halycon said:

Hardly surprising. The Grammys are like 1/2 of The Fame; in its time it was considered a big deal, but now its outdated and not worth consideration.

Was this a moment for you?

Archived