Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Grammys exposed in new lawsuit

hausofdave

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

GUYS THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT 2019 GRAMMYS NOMINATIONS THAT IS THIS UPCOMING SHOW. THE SHOW IS IN 2020 BUT THE NOMINATIONS ARE IN 2019

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

It could also be songwriters like Jack Atonoff, not big name stars since its a songwriting category. 

Bradley

Does that mean Lil Nas X has friends at the committee, hence explaining his Album of the Year nomination for a fcking 18-minute, panned album over acclaimed albums like A Star Is Born and Lover?

IllusionLover

That's why reputation by Taylor got snubbed, these clowns didn't like villain snake dark Taylor. 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Inferno
8 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Does that mean Lil Nas X has friends at the committee, hence explaining his Album of the Year nomination for a fcking 18-minute, panned album over acclaimed albums like A Star Is Born and Lover?

Lover? Acclaimed? Where?

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Lover? Acclaimed? Where?

It received mostly positive reviews from fans and critics.

Inferno
4 hours ago, mauvais said:

I thought it was Shawn but I don't know if Shawn and Andrew Gertler have the clout to join the SOTY committee, as the statement alleges, sooo who the hell cares enough to be nominated that wouldn't be nominated in the first place? And how did they have more sway than Scooter?

What if it was gaga, and that's why so many of her peers hate her haha

illySpencer

Grammys are totally fake according to his former president, they only vote by interrest/business relation. She also said that Ariana should have been named on the "Song of the year 2019" but it didn't happen cause of the corruption of jury. 

derpmonster

Inb4 that #18/20 ranked nominee was ARUTW :selena:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

illySpencer

The fact that Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj or Avril Lavigne didn't have won any yet, should show you that they are completly fake ! 

GrammysAreCancelledParty ! 

Archived