💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What would you do if LG6 is ARTPOP Act II?

Focz

Featured Posts

Would you like the idea?

Would you think it's a thing of the past?

And if so, how would you like the era to be? :oprah:

💜

NFRatwell

ACT 2 is dead and gone sis, I hope it leaks but I don’t want her to spend a whole era on rehashed songs from 7-8 years ago. 

Reginald

We haven't stopped talking about ACT II for almost seven years :tony: One day we HAVE to get an ACT II release and BTWB DVD 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

TheElectricChapel

i would freak out, transend to Venus and back and then stream the album 24/7 and actually die a little bit cause i love it

alot of people would be like “WHAT IS THIS SH*T WE WANT ALLY MAINE BACK” tho:triggered:

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT LOOK AT ME

chun li

7 minutes ago, Focz said:

What would you do if LG6 is ARTPOP Act II?

freak out, freak out, freak out, freak out, 
get down, get down, get down, get down.

TheElectricChapel
1 hour ago, Reginald said:

We haven't stopped talking about ACT II for almost seven years :tony: One day we HAVE to get an ACT II release and BTWB DVD 

also the ARTPOP docu:cryga:

i know its bad, but i would love to see how gaga felt writing ARTPOP backstage on TBTWB, her hip pain, hip injury, what happened in the 4 months she was injured and then what happened backstage during the ARTPOP era

but i think ACT II, BTWB DVD and ARTPOP docu is all under Troy Carters name:messga:

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT LOOK AT ME

JohnnyVersace

Honestly, the way she's talked about LG6 (specifically what she told Oprah) it seems to me that the album has been in the works for a LONG time, and I wouldn't be surprised if she recycled some older tracks from scrapped projects for an even bigger project.

It just seems like she's planning something huge with this album. The whole multiple super powers thing, using her magic wand, telling Nikkitutorials that the future is very colorful....it just seems huge. 

Archived