Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What would you do if LG6 is ARTPOP Act II?

Focz

Featured Posts

ARTPOP was an extremely cohesive record but looking back I feel that, besides some of the best songs, a lot of it is dated. So if she wanted to make ARTPOP Act II, it would have to be keeping the same level of cohesion but with updated production. Stupid Love definitely sounds like an ARTPOP-BTW crossover.

TheElectricChapel
1 minute ago, hoiiestmadonna said:

ARTPOP IS DEAD AND FORGOTTEN BY GAGA HERSELF MOVE ON ALREADY 

just no. no. no thanks. :bye:  

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT LOOK AT ME

I don’t really want the actual planned Act 2 with Temple, Onion Girl, Tea, etc because it’s probably dated by now and would not feel worth the wait

BUT if it’s a continuation of ARTPOP somehow in terms of concepts I’d die because that’s everything I’ve been waiting for. I always wanted her to develop the Enigma persona mentioned in Aura. She announced a show about it which got me hyped like never before but was ultimately a disappointment (besides the PetGa return).

If the album was called Enigma and PetGa was featured in a MV or if there was some app or game for the album, I’d literally die. Or if the era is anything like ARTPOP with her doing crazy **** like puking paint or meditating at the Berlin Wall, I’ll die too. I loved how careless the whole era was. It was really about just doing whatever the **** your artistic instincts dictate.

10 minutes ago, Reginald said:

We haven't stopped talking about ACT II for almost seven years :tony: One day we HAVE to get an ACT II release and BTWB DVD 

25th anniversary edition :vegas: 

TheElectricChapel
5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Or if the era is anything like ARTPOP with her doing crazy **** like puking paint or meditating at the Berlin Wall, I’ll die too. I loved how careless the whole era was. It was really about just doing whatever the **** your artistic instincts dictate

this everything i love about ARTPOP:queenga:

herassisfamous

It's great to see all the ARTPOP gays here, you guys have taste and ily. I literally had a dream of this the other day btw.. I never wanted to wake up from that perfect universe

All we need is love

Britney Jean1
18 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I don’t really want the actual planned Act 2 with Temple, Onion Girl, Tea, etc because it’s probably dated by now and would not feel worth the wait

BUT if it’s a continuation of ARTPOP somehow in terms of concepts I’d die because that’s everything I’ve been waiting for. I always wanted her to develop the Enigma persona mentioned in Aura. She announced a show about it which got me hyped like never before but was ultimately a disappointment (besides the PetGa return).

If the album was called Enigma and PetGa was featured in a MV or if there was some app or game for the album, I’d literally die. Or if the era is anything like ARTPOP with her doing crazy **** like puking paint or meditating at the Berlin Wall, I’ll die too. I loved how careless the whole era was. It was really about just doing whatever the **** your artistic instincts dictate.

Actually Stupid Love is the one that sound dated infront of any song in ARTPOP. and those 3 song titles you mentioned sound x1058054 unique and Gagash , and make u actually be curious to listen to the song. ARTPOP is back when her lyric was enigmatic and take u alot of time to figure out what she is talking about, unlike SL that it look like a 10 years old wrote it.

Slim

TheElectricChapel
9 minutes ago, Britney Jean1 said:

, unlike SL that it look like a 10 years old wrote it.

“just dance, gonna be okay

dada doodoo” :ladyhaha:

but yeah, i agree her lyrics during BTW and ARTPOP were:pray:

Britney Jean1
1 minute ago, TheElectricChapel said:

“just dance, gonna be okay

dada doodoo” :ladyhaha:

but yeah, i agree her lyrics during BTW and ARTPOP were:pray:

Just Dance is her 1st single it needs to be catchy it have that addictive chorus/instrumental .However, SL is so basic and i feel like it could be done by any other artist, it has no identity.  finger cross to the album.

Slim

Britney Jean1
Just now, Britney Jean1 said:

Just Dance is her 1st single it needs to be catchy it have that addictive chorus/instrumental .However, SL is so basic and i feel like it could be done by any other artist, it has no identity.  finger cross to the album.

it has*

Slim

TheElectricChapel
4 minutes ago, Britney Jean1 said:

well we have only heard a Stupid Love early demo so who knows:shrug:

but i agree the lyrics kinda...nnmhmmm..:neyde:

52 minutes ago, Britney Jean1 said:

Actually Stupid Love is the one that sound dated infront of any song in ARTPOP. and those 3 song titles you mentioned sound x1058054 unique and Gagash , and make u actually be curious to listen to the song. ARTPOP is back when her lyric was enigmatic and take u alot of time to figure out what she is talking about, unlike SL that it look like a 10 years old wrote it.

Yeah I meant sonically and just the idea of getting something new that we haven’t been knew about for 5 years lol

I don’t wanna be negative about LG6. Mainly because after 3 ****ing years, it being underwhelming would make me wanna scream

But you’re right that this title is a choice and those lyrics are nothing to gush over

Archived