Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love is sooo gooooooood

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

It's a proper pop jam!! Yes I hate when leaks happen but if it's the full version it's acceptable :P 

EDIT: Hit me with those WPs if you must, it's worth it

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Little Phoney

As sad as I am about the leak, this is SUCH a good song, great combo of old school pop Gaga and a fresh sound that fits today's music

ALL I EVER WANTED WAS LOOOOOOOVE

MonSwiftAnton

It's incredible. Really really amazing.

I do feel a bit ashamed but I couldn't resist, and I wouldn't have won the noble peace prize either way.

Didymus

I enjoy it but boy is it basic. Kind of genuinely shocked she thought that chorus was good enough. Like, no girl, you need to do more in today's pop scene :rip:

Praying to god this is just some promo song idea for Haus Labs (which is what it sounds like) and not part of her new album. It's just totally not good enough to stand next to her other singles.

StuckInMyMind
5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I enjoy it but boy is it basic. Kind of genuinely shocked she thought that chorus was good enough. Like, no girl, you need to do more in today's pop scene :rip:

Praying to god this is just some promo song idea for Haus Labs (which is what it sounds like) and not part of her new album. It's just totally not good enough to stand next to her other singles.

It's different to everything else out at the moment

StuckInMyMind
Just now, YuyiGaga said:

can someone send it to me please :)

gurl for that comment you'll get WPs for SURE

gagaohlala
6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Well, as much as I like the song, I just agree about the chorus. It miss something, it's not enough. Like the pre chorus is better imo

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Didymus
2 minutes ago, HotWasabi said:

It's different to everything else out at the moment

But it's not different to any pop song that was released ten years ago :rip: That's a problem. Because that means she wasn't trying to be unique. That means she just wasn't trying, period.

8 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Girl is gonna flop HARD 

herassisfamous

The sound is incredible. It's if 80's had a child with 10's. It's head bopping, ass shaking, it's a full on disco moment. I love it. I just love it. Her vocals are so mature, so on point. She really is doing ARTPOP, but as a grown ass boss woman. So excited for this era.

All we need is love

Abramovic

It reminds me of an anime intro song! I really like that. I hope she sticks with the anime theme... that would be iconic! 

Archived