Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love is sooo gooooooood

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

crackpoppodcast

It’s fun and cute and I think it will do okay on the charts, probably not another number 1 which is fine. BUT I think some of the Lyrics from the previously leaked demos are better than this version. But I’m also wondering if maybe this is a demo in HQ in itself. Kinda hope so.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga

I think I’ve listened 600 times and I can’t get enough I’m so happy me and my roommate are dancing to it rn it’s literally a gay holiday, god bless Gaga served us everything we needed, I am FOREVER grateful 

🤖⚡️

For those who have heard it in full HQ, have you changed your opinion on it from when you first heard the LQ snippets? 

*havent heard it yet :bradley:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

ShayCristoforo

Tbh I was disappointed when I first heard Applause and Perfect Illusion. 
but I am sooooo happy and impressed with Stupid Love! This is such a great feeling 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

gagasicebath
2 minutes ago, Deano said:

For those who have heard it in full HQ, have you changed your opinion on it from when you first heard the LQ snippets? 

I really loved the snippets and the whole song is giving me SO MUCH JOY. I can’t ask for much more than that so no change of opinion here- I loved the snippets and I love the song in full. 

lady gaga GIF

rasclautmangos

The song is fine, but it doesn't sound like a lead single at all. I seriously doubt it was meant to be anyways.

SL is brilliant, incredible, amazing, show-stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.:firega:

I don't need eyes to see

AmenTheNight

It sounds unfinished yet soooo good. I have no doubt the final version will slap.

FlopSlurper
17 minutes ago, Deano said:

I hated the LQ snippets but after listening to the full thing with HQ I love it 

AndiGaga
1 hour ago, grigioboi said:

Where can I listen to it ? 

Twitter

Instagram with the hashtag stupidlove and then the most recent ones

imnotyourbabe10

It's such a fun song.  Like a big loving hug from Gaga and reminds me to enjoy life and love (friends, relationships, one's passions, etc).  :kara:

"All I ever wanted was love...hey hey yeah..." had me shook -- probably my favorite part of the song.

"I would battle for you...even if it breaks me in two" Were my favorite lyrics :diane:

Is it weird I like the rest of the song better than the chorus?  Though the chorus slaps. :pawsup:

Battle 4 Ur Life

We clearly know now which song was playing at this scene for real behind cameras.

I FREAK OUT, I FREAK OUT, I FREAK OUT, I FREAK OUT

LOOK AT ME

tenor.gif?itemid=14869073

I BREAK OUT, I BREAK OUT, I BREAK OUT, I BREAK OUT

tenor.gif?itemid=15706508

LOOK AT ME NOOOOOOOW

CAUSE ALL I EVER WANTED WAS LOVE!

I WANT YOUR STUPID LOVE LOVE!

tenor.gif?itemid=15961146

seriously tho a match made in heaven.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

ShayCristoforo
23 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

This song isn't that bad actually. Vocals and production are on point but title and lyrics keep screaming Ava Max for me and i like Ava but what i want from Ava is different than what i want from Gaga, you get it?

Although I love SL, I do agree. 
basically lyrics like Bloody Mary are indisputably a core competency for Gaga 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived