StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov Hooka
16 minutes ago, HotWasabi said:

It's different to everything else out at the moment

Robyn, Carly Rae Jepsen, Kim petras, poppy, sophie, i could go on. They all beg to differ. What makes a Gaga song is her ability to craft an AMAZING melody with clever lyrics. There isn't anything in this that's melodically memorable. The chorus falls flatter than Justin Bieber's pancake boney ass. 

Sepsami
32 minutes ago, My Little Phoney said:

As sad as I am about the leak, this is SUCH a good song, great combo of old school pop Gaga and a fresh sound that fits today's music

ALL I EVER WANTED WAS LOOOOOOOVE

100% this

It's the perfect mix of oldschool Gaga and modern day pop 

Didymus
1 minute ago, Gov Hooka said:

Robyn, Carly Rae Jepsen, Kim petras, poppy, sophie, i could go on. They all beg to differ. What makes a Gaga song is her ability to craft an AMAZING melody with clever lyrics. There isn't anything in this that's melodically memorable. The chorus falls flatter than Justin Bieber's pancake boney ass. 

Dare we mention the successful classic pop throwback Never Really Over :rip: This one pales in comparison. Which is a shocker.

ChromeAngel

I want to hear it in full so bad :giveup: And I really hope somebody dms me any full leaks... I’m NOT asking for anyone to do that. So you can’t give me wp’s, mods! If somebody happens to send me something it’s not my fault :enigma:

Gov Hooka
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Dare we mention the successful classic pop throwback Never Really Over :rip: This one pales in comparison. Which is a shocker.

This too. :toofunny: :saladga: That one has a chorus. i've never meltdowned before but I think I might if Interscope rush releases this as a lead single in the next few days.

Sepsami
5 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

anigif_enhanced-19288-1501624231-3.gif

Sure thing henny

Call me again when any of those girls can serve vocals like Gaga does in the song, I'll wait 

StuckInMyMind
4 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

i dont know her mariah carey GIF

Schwerk

Not a song I instantly fall in love with to be honest. I generally prefer more edgy stuff and poetic lyrics or the double entendre she's so good at. It reminds me of a good Rupaul track but with much better vocals.

Man do I love her voice :kara:

I love the vocal diversity she displays in this. I also can't wait to hear it live because I enjoy her music even more with electric guitars and loud drums. 

It sounds like she had fun in the studio and even though it's not an instant fav, I'm sure I'll love the album, this is very promising.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

insight
Just now, Sepsami said:

anigif_enhanced-19288-1501624231-3.gif

Sure thing henny

Call me again when any of those girls can serve vocals like Gaga does in the song, I'll wait 

It didn't help Perfect Illusion with vocals and everything

Archived