💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is Bobby? Where is Interscope?

TioBernie

Featured Posts

TioBernie

I just came back from Twitter and listened to ENTIRE song already. WHERE IS HER TEAM? Also, why not just release it right now? Gaga is trending worldwide at this moment.

78-A288-FF-2-DFB-44-D1-96-FB-50333089-F7

They're being so useless rn...

Tbh we shouldn't even be surprised at this point

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

either: dead in a ditch wondering how the **** to put out the flame, or laughing at us cos the song is actually a demo or not even the lead. Still find it odd how it started leaking ages ago

ferretti

I mean, regardless of how you view the leaks - pivoting from something like this when you've been planning a rollout for months and months isn't easy. Nor is it just easy enough to put the song out. It's a mess and it'll take time to figure out. Honestly, I wouldn't judge them if they just ignore it and stick to the original plan.

disco stick tester, inquire within

Infinity Wave

They should know how this leaked. Who got the song, who they send it to.

Songs SOMEHOW has to be send or uploaded, but assuming they didn't get hacked they sent the song out. They knew this was coming and yet did nothing. 

They had DAYS to see this coming yet did nothing. I'm not sorry for them, they just don't have the competence and knowledge to adapt their plans to the changing things. That's it. They're disorganized.

Colourful

JohnnyVersace

I mean, maybe it's not ready. Maybe they're planning to release a MV with it and still editing. I'm sure they're scrambling. 

Amen Fashion
6 minutes ago, Amen Fashion said:

Inb4 it’s like Aura. She leaked it herself. Because her label said no as a single and the single will be another one. Or her team is just dumb as **** 

:sis:

BetrayedSTAN

They're busy preparing the promo for the new hauslabs products .

I'M NOT SORRY FOR THEM 

fire them all gaga ..u deserve a better team. 

SHALLOW
12 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

They should know how this leaked. Who got the song, who they send it to.

Songs SOMEHOW has to be send or uploaded, but assuming they didn't get hacked they sent the song out. They knew this was coming and yet did nothing. 

They had DAYS to see this coming yet did nothing. I'm not sorry for them, they just don't have the competence and knowledge to adapt their plans to the changing things. That's it. They're disorganized.

I definitely think they should release sooner but what about interviews and the MV? Those things have already been scheduled for certain dates and they can't change them so easily

Guest ARTPOPSlays
13 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

Kind of random, but I’m going into work soon, and his just made me think about how excited I am to sleep tonight :bradley:

Archived