💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I feel sad

zerojk

Featured Posts

I'm sad about this whole situation.... the song is AMAZING and its already one of my favorite songs, but I am in a very sad mood, and I hate it, Gaga didn't even get the chance to say anything and the song is already out there, I reallly really hope they stick to this song as a lead because it will be a smash and whatever other last minute decision they may take will be rushed and messy... I hope Gaga is OK and she does what she must do... release the song now!

Pennywise

Lol she and her team had every chance to at least make an announcement. They made their bed. Leaking is horrible, but you can't have a song ready for a whole year AND not care about security, and they obviously did not care much about security at all. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

HighwayFantasy

I just can't wait anymore :giveup: I want a rush release and listen to it for the first time on official radio or Spotify :giveup: One question: Is it POP, like POP POP with heavy beats?? 

dynamite
6 minutes ago, littlefreakster said:

Lol she and her team had every chance to at least make an announcement. They made their bed. Leaking is horrible, but you can't have a song ready for a whole year AND not care about security, and they obviously did not care much about security at all. 

None of us know exactly how songs leak and there doesn't seem to be a 100% foolproof way to stop it given how often music leaks from artists under a major label who should have all the money and resources to do so. There's no 'obviously' about it. I'm gonna say they DO care.

hpmcmill
5 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

I just can't wait anymore :giveup: I want a rush release and listen to it for the first time on official radio or Spotify :giveup: One question: Is it POP, like POP POP with heavy beats?? 

YES!

Pennywise
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

None of us know exactly how songs leak and there doesn't seem to be a 100% foolproof way to stop it given just how much music does leak from artists under a major label  who should have all the money and resources to do so. There's no 'obviously' about it. I'm gonna say they DO care...

But the thing is, it would be more acceptable if we already "officially" knew it was coming out. Then at least we would've had an exciting new single announcement, and if it would leak, it would not take that excitement away as it does now. That's my problem with the situation. Not a single word for a whole year, and then the full song leaks? This might be a mess.

I'm a bastion of negativity rn sorry

dynamite
2 minutes ago, littlefreakster said:

But the thing is, it would be more acceptable if we already "officially" knew it was coming out. Then at least we would've had an exciting new single announcement, and if it would leak, it would not take that excitement away as it does now. That's my problem with the situation. Not a single word for a whole year, and then the full song leaks? This might be a mess.

I'm a bastion of negativity rn sorry

I think it leaked either because they coordinated it or because they were hours/days away from the actual announcement and that's why it's here (because it was sent out for promo or something)

10 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

it's heavenly POP POP 

The prechorus is the most beautiful thing Gaga has ever created

Pennywise
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Haus of Gaga scrambling to do a last minute cover like

sl.png

Hide contents

yes inspired by ggd tweet x

she should use this kit for her makeup in that cover pic :ohwell:EO1b35uWsAAqBGP?format=jpg&name=900x900 

Archived