💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do other artists' songs leak?

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

So I'm just wondering if other artists music leak like Gaga's seem to?  I've never followed an artist as closely as Gaga, but it seems that her music almost always leaks.  Does this happen to other artists?

she/her/hers

I follow music very closely. I observe the leaking community daily. I'm very active on other forums. I can confirm that no, leaks like the one that happened today are almost unheard of for major artists right now, and really, Interscope, Gaga's team, and whoever else is involved in delaying and disrupting this era, should be ashamed. But what else is new. We're used to it at this point.

Pennywise

Not to artists like Beyonce and Taylor Swift (but apparently Lover did leak a day before), and Adele I think. It happens to some artists, like Madonna for example, but I have no idea how or why it happens to some and not others.

But a leak even before the announcement is a mess.

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Zander

Nowadays it's quite rare that a full leak comes out before release. It's kind of shocking (but also not) that this has leaked weeks before its allegedly meant to be released. Makes me wonder how it managed to when everything is so secure.

Blown Away

Madonna's Rebel Heart leaked months before the album release I think

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Sestri Levante

We've had some examples in the past few months. Tame Impala's lead single from their upcoming album leaked days before even being announced, since it was supposed to be a surprise release. Tame Impala's past two albums leaked way before the release (Curiosity or not he's signed to Interscope :ohwell:). We also had Grimes with Miss Anthropocene leaking even before it was mixed.
And more stuff happens, but I think it's quite rare for something to leak before even being announced.

I dunno. I was able to easily find clips of of the song online 24 hours after. Seems like the wanted to leave it up for a while to test the reaction. Probably an intentional leak. Maybe not the lead. 

crackhead

Charli XCX’s entire google drive with her 2017 album (that was scrapped), demos and unreleased music was leaked and almost made her quit music entirely, and still to this day her fans beg her for a song called Taxi from the album. 
Kesha also had a lot of music leak in the early days but it’s not as bad now as far as I know. 

itsmebuddy

Didn’t Marina’s FROOT leak a couple months before release date?

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

crackhead
17 hours ago, Loeppke said:

The Taxi gays need to quit :neyde: I was one of them but the song leaked, what more can she do??? We have it :madge:

Lmaoooo exactly!! Like the song fully leaked in HQ and they still to this day harass her :flop: make it make sense luv

Archived