💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sorry Gaga

ferretti

Featured Posts

ferretti

Gaga and her team have been planning for this era for a while and although everyone wants to hear the music, it sucks for it to get ruined with a leak.

I feel so bad for her and the team. 

She deserves better and so does this new era.

Stay kind and don't share the leaks.

joanne million reasons GIF by Lady Gaga

disco stick tester, inquire within

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

I'm sorry for Gaga for having an awful team. Sorry but those are fact. Song has been there for a year. A YEAR. And what did they do? Nothing. What are they doing now? Nothing. This whole situation is frustrating. Imagine Gaga dropping this last year when it was supposed to come originally.. People would be so shook.. Now Dua is doing the same thing but this (IMO) is 100x better than Dua’s songs..

Pop Music

THIS EXACTLY 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

HighwayFantasy

My respect for her is bigger then my thirst, and believe me, I haven't had water for over a decade :giveup:

Antichrist
Just now, HighwayFantasy said:

My respect for her is bigger then my thirst, and believe me, I haven't had water for over a decade :giveup:

i love gaga and all, but dying for her, no thanks. stay hydrated xoxo

Maybe, Bobby and Gaga should hire professional team members, not yes men and current friends = amateurs. :ohwell:

thebedesign

I really can't believe it happened. It's still out there and they ain't doing **** to fix it or announce it

It’s not a fedora you ****

Stupid Love is just nothing to me anymore imo. It sounds like Dancing On My Own and while I love it, I feel like I ruined the experience by listening to the snippets. 

I wish I could apologize to her for listening to it.

TioBernie

Her team should know better and release the song this week. Besides, I don’t think anyone big is coming this week? We already got Eminem, Halsey and Mac Miller last week.

WORLDofGAGA

I haven’t heard any of the leaks apart from that YouTube one that was shared around here months ago, where people believed it to be old. Sad it’s turned out this way, after all this time of waiting. Why now though? I wish that Gaga could of been the one to surprise us, let her release and tell us the way she planned to 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Archived