💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sorry Gaga

ferretti

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

I haven’t heard any of the leaks apart from that YouTube one that was shared around here months ago, where people believed it to be old. Sad it’s turned out this way, after all this time of waiting. Why now though? I wish that Gaga could of been the one to surprise us, let her release and tell us the way she planned to 

I haven't heard it either. I want her to be the one to surprise us. 

10 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Oh wow you are really the music industry saviour, don't make all of us look that bad

Well that was rude. Nobody is trying to make you feel bad. If you do then it's your own fault for listening to the leak. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i listened to it a couple of times now i'm not gonna listen till it's on Spotify this friday :pray:

WORLDofGAGA
18 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Oh wow you are really the music industry saviour, don't make all of us look that bad

I’m happy for the people who are enjoying and listening to it, I was simply stating that I haven’t and sad that it was leaked and Would have been nice in normal circumstances that Gaga was let to share it when the time came. Unfortunately it isn’t that way and that’s okay, it is what it is.  Just stating my feelings. I Wasn’t shading people who have listened.  

@W0RLDofGAGA

malazam

Something tells she's having fun. And she had a lot of fun during the process.

We are going crazy over it even that it has leaked.

It's probably annoying to have your stuff leaked but I think LG6 is about to be fun and happy and not let things ruin the moment.

another shot before we kiss the other side

bluemonkey
1 hour ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

You're sorry for what ?

She and her yaaaas man team is the only one responsible for this mess .

Are u  blaming fans for doing what fans do ? U better blame her team or her label for literally doing nothing. :bye:

Your username...I can’t! LOL :awesome:

Cloudbusting

This leak will not do much damage on the song tbh.... It's the streaming age, when the song actually drops people will just switch to a streaming service which is way more convenient than trying to haunt for a link that gets taken down every hour.  Yeah it will lose some stream but its not like people will not start to stream it. Obviously this is very sad and gaga lost the element of surprise to release it.... some people will already have heard the song a bunch of time, but I don't think it's as bad as it was....

also,... whoever thinks the gp is on twitter searching for low quality links right now is delusional

Leoj305

The fact a lead single by lady Gaga leaked and they aren’t even doing anything about it 

LMAO and he’s trending top 10 world wide with over 190,000 tweets and counting. Okay. 

Leoj305
11 minutes ago, fabskt said:

This leak will not do much damage on the song tbh.... It's the streaming age, when the song actually drops people will just switch to a streaming service which is way more convenient than trying to haunt for a link that gets taken down every hour.  Yeah it will lose some stream but its not like people will not start to stream it. Obviously this is very sad and gaga lost the element of surprise to release it.... some people will already have heard the song a bunch of time, but I don't think it's as bad as it was....

also,... whoever thinks the gp is on twitter searching for low quality links right now is delusional

It won’t be hard when ur tending top 10 and the link is literally when u click her name tbh. 

Cloudbusting
Just now, Leoj305 said:

It won’t be hard when ur tending top 10 and the link is literally when u click her name tbh. 

well that's obviously temporary.....  

Gaga Medicine
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I'm sorry for Gaga for having an awful team. Sorry but those are fact. Song has been there for a year. A YEAR. And what did they do? Nothing. What are they doing now? Nothing. This whole situation is frustrating. Imagine Gaga dropping this last year when it was supposed to come originally.. People would be so shook.. Now Dua is doing the same thing but this (IMO) is 100x better than Dua’s songs..

It's faster and the beat and synths are so much stronger I- :air:

Archived