Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love Out January 31st (Theory)

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

I have a theory :messga:

If Feb 7th by any chance was in fact the real date let's say, that's still over 2 weeks away and with a leak out now, Gaga or her team or Interscope may not wanna wait that long now to release it with snippets out all over the place and may try to bring it forward

HOWEVER releasing stuff Grammy week if you are not performing is a bit sucky because you have all these new songs getting promo and spotlight at Grammys and your song has to compete with attention for... It's a big nono if you can avoid it. And that's this Friday

That leaves January 31st as a date to move it up a little but avoid Grammy hype competition week

What u guys think? :oprah:

Gaga's team is leaking it, we could have the full song by now but they are leaking an unfinished version of the song to bring some hype..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Andreu

you're not right but imo opinion waiting a week makes as much sense as waiting two, and considering each year promo performances have less of an impact I  wouldnt rul this week out completely.

RAMROD

Will there be another 911 Pop Emergency? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Economy
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

you're not right but imo opinion waiting a week makes as much sense as waiting two, and considering each year promo performances have less of an impact I  wouldnt rul this week out completely.

Meh, it's still a larg audience

The number of ppl who view the Grammys live may have reduced but thanks so social media ppl whatch highlights later especially the trending ones

The Grammys are still major exposure for artists and content

Stephen

BUT if she drops this Friday and performs at the grammys its BTW era all over again :nooo:

OR imagine she wins SOTY and in her acceptance is like "Stupid Love out Friday!" :nooo:

nswain1110

Anything is possible, but, knowing Gaga - she will fight Interscope to release it on the date she wants

Regardless, I can't believe it's finally happening!!!

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

9 minutes ago, River said:

Gaga's team is leaking it, we could have the full song by now but they are leaking an unfinished version of the song to bring some hype..

No

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

nswain1110
10 minutes ago, River said:

Hmmm - perhaps they're leaking the crappy quality/demo pieces so that we'll be FLOORED when we hear the mastered version! 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

not Chromatica

I get the appeal, but why are y'all talking about the GRAMMYs, as if she can just barge in mid-show and be like OH HI! I CAME HERE TO PERFORM MY NEW SINGLE WHICH I DECIDED TO RELEASE 2 WEEKS EARLY BECAUSE IT STARTED LEAKING LMAO! Like, that's just not plausible.

1 minute ago, highlyreductive said:

I get the appeal, but why are y'all talking about the GRAMMYs, as if she can just barge in mid-show and be like OH HI! I CAME HERE TO PERFORM MY NEW SINGLE WHICH I DECIDED TO RELEASE 2 WEEKS EARLY BECAUSE IT STARTED LEAKING LMAO! Like, that's just not plausible.

Well remember Applause...?:ally:

Archived