💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Two Princes - A Story

Gagaloo911

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

So, I'm a sucker for gay love stories, and came across a podcast called The Two Princes. Not sure who else listens to podcasts, but it's a super entertaining and cute audio show about two princes from rival kingdoms.

There's two seasons so far, each with seven episodes that are about 15 minutes long. I wish there was more but it's soo good and Amir's voice (one of the princes) is sooo sexy :giveup:

Here's the synoposis:

When Prince Rupert sets out to break the mysterious curse that’s destroying his kingdom, he’s ready to face whatever dastardly villain or vile monster stands in his way. What he isn’t prepared for are the bewildering new emotions he feels when he meets the handsome Amir, a rival prince on a quest to save his own realm. Forced to team up, the two princes soon discover that the only thing more difficult than saving their kingdoms is following their hearts.

You can listen on Spotify and YouTube below

You can also find it on other podcast services like Apple Podcasts by following this link:

https://gimletmedia.com/shows/the-two-princes?utm_source=gimletWebsite&utm_medium=copyShare&utm_campaign=gimletWebsite

omg I saved it on spotify and forgot about it! I really wanted to hear it so I might begin it tonight. thanks for reminding me!

Yay! I need more podcasts!

All of my stuff is from Night Vale presents, which is also LGBTQIA friendly but it's also weird.

And while I love Dreamboy, it's NSFW.

Gagaloo911
2 minutes ago, dit said:

omg I saved it on spotify and forgot about it! I really wanted to hear it so I might begin it tonight. thanks for reminding me!

No problem! Happy to help remind you. I definitely recommend starting it, it's super adorable and entertaining! Not very long either.

2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I listened to this too and it really is adorable. Loved it. 

Right!! This is the first story podcast I've listened to. What a unique format to do something like that. And a refreshing take on a story that's been done before.

I found the story quite engrossing (albeit kinda predictable) and super adorable as you say!

Amir is also quite the catch :saira: :heart:

Archived