💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Label is just going to let the Leak Do Its Thing?

nakedidea

Featured Posts

nakedidea

Mess of a leak. Mess of a release. It's been HOURS and still nothing officially released from Gaga or the Label. 
MESSSS. 

Original: I hope "Stupid Love" sounds different in final form.

GAGA is (one of) the greatest POP Artists of ALL TIME. :firega:

But her last MOST popular releases don't really fall into the genre of what we consider POPGA. 

"Shallow" & "Million Reasons" :ally:

This demo/final sound of "Stupid Love" sounds like something from BTW (Fan favorite pop album of all time), but also very 2011. :kiss:

Hardcore fans will ALWAYS love any type of sound GAGA releases, but as hardcore fans we also want to see her SLAY THE CHARTS, so I feel this type of sounds is -Not It. Of course I could be wrong, and we'd also have to wait until the official release so I'm just going off the LEAK. :messga:

Anyway, "Stupid Love Leaks" is a thumbs down for me. 

lupuselectro

I personally feel like happy/light pop is making a comeback (for example Don't Start Now).Right now is a perfect time to release SL, not another piano ballad (don't get me wrong I love both Shallow and MR, but it'd be just predictable).

In 𝕮𝕳𝕽𝕺𝕸𝕬𝕿𝕴𝕮𝕬 no one thing is greater than another, and kindness rules all.

Didymus

I still don't get how people say it sounds like BTW :ladyhaha:

Like, no, it sounds like the same style of music as the Haus Labs commercial, which y'all were GAGGING about :air: Suddenly it's dated and bad? Bye bitch.

Pop Music
1 minute ago, lupuselectro said:

I personally feel like happy/light pop is making a comeback (for example Don't Start Now).Right now is a perfect time to release SL, not another piano ballad (don't get me wrong I love both Shallow and MR, but it'd be just predictable).

thank god it is because that is the music I crave 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Reality

Y'all wanted Gaga to create more dance pop music! So here it is...why can't y'all just be happy???? :cryga:

Anyways, this song sounds exactly like what it needs to be. I imagined that Gaga would go in this more dance pop direction after Joanne and ASIB. People are excited and ready for PopGa! I'm sure it'll do fine!

🃏🖤👹

OMonster

I'm surprised you'd think this - not to judge or discredit your opinion, however. 

I think Stupid Love sounds totally different to Joanne / ASIB material. 

Sounds like a real return to pop music - bold, brash and unapologetically Gaga. 

subtext / fantasy

KURUSHITOVSKA

What demo? What we've been getting lately sounds final version, even some radios already have it.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

FfFfFfFF

No more HAC country-tinged acoustic ballad please. Stupid Love sounds exactly like what is needed on the radio at the moment.

BetrayedSTAN

I'm a hardcore gaga fan but i'm not the type of guy who shove things down his throat .. And judging only from what I've heard SL is not my cup of tea and i will not explain why untill i hear the full song ..

but for me the song sounds nothing like born this way but the instrumental sounds like A speed up DWUW instru which is a lazy thing if u asked me . 

AdmistTheLight

I personally don't mind if she decide to change anything with her art, but I pray the song stay the same just to annoy all you whiners who haven't even heard the song in full :triggered:

Liberaté mi amor

We've been getting HQ snippet leaks and it doesn't sound "different" but more finished. I really hope this song causes certain "fans" to finally leave lol..... 

Archived