💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if Gaga’s s new single was announced Via Video Game stream

WORLDofGAGA

Featured Posts

WORLDofGAGA

I just thought of an idea, thinking about the heavy video game aesthetic that has been teased over the past few years and a Gaga release that seems to be close, how would you feel about a live stream release?

Game 80S GIF by Josh HIll

Example:

Gaga tweets:

#StupidLove LG6, Live Countdown-MV (links to streams)

She then has an account on twitch, mixer (known for streaming) 

The live stream starts with a countdown, on all the platforms, including YouTube live, Twitch, Mixer, Facebook  and instagram. Once the countdown hits zero then it plays her new music video for the first single. The Music Video has finished, live stream is near to the end and Gaga announces its available to stream and buy. 

How would you all feel about this kind of announcement? I think it would be pretty awesome and plays into the Gamer/Retro vibe that has been teased thus far. 🎮
What is your ideal announcement? 

@W0RLDofGAGA

FfFfFfFF

My roommate plays games all day and during one of the livestreams they played Just Dance and Lovegame. :rip::gum:

I don't think Twitch allows non-gaming related content. But it would work on the other platforms and probably drive the hype up big time.

WORLDofGAGA
2 minutes ago, benKo said:

I don't think Twitch allows non-gaming related content. But it would work on the other platforms and probably drive the hype up big time.

I know they do a just chatting category that isn’t video games, but good point they may not allow it 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Regina George

I don't want the music video to be video game themed honestly.. I need 80s insipired, crazy girl stalking her boyfriend everywhere, summer, palm trees, and the dark twisted end just to make it more Gaga.. I think the song would fit that aesthetic :tony:

Archived