Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Adele Vs Gaga... Roar & Applause All Over Again?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

If Stupid love is meant to be the lead as we suspect it is and now it's leaking... Could that make Gaga move up the release date a bit sooner than she intended?

If so... Could the same sh*t that happened with Roar vs Applause happen again where the GP divided attention and focused more on Roar and Gaga suffered for it?

The GP may like and respect Gaga again but I think Adele's comeback would still overpower Gaga's...

If it comes out around the same time or even worse the same day like applause and Roar again we're screwed :messga:

arthurhmangum

I'm getting traumatic flashbacks just thinking about it again :selena:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

StupidLoveBis

I'm sure Adele is coming Friday or next week.
 Her team posted a private video on her youtube account. 

If Gaga and Adele release their titles at the same time, well, the gaga team will have only themselves to blame.
She had no competition in 2019 fall, but they decided to wait..so deal with  this i guess ?. 

RochestrMonstr

They’re probably going to be two completely different kinds of songs tbh. 

Gaga’s putting out a bop that sounds more GP friendly than even her hits from ARTPOP. Adele will probably put out a ballad or mid-tempo that dominates HAC and does well on pop but I don’t see it blocking Gaga. If one of them is number 1, the other one can easily be number 2, which is still great. 

I don’t think the competition is as direct as it was between Monsters and Kats in 2013. Hopefully we’ve all grown up since then (Although some twitter stans prove otherwise). 

Besides, Roar and Applause were both big hits. Obviously Applause wasn’t as big, but if she could get that big of a hit with that song at a time when she wasn’t in a good light with the GP, I see no reason SL should suffer at all now. 

2 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

I'm sure Adele is coming Friday or next week.
 Her team posted a private video on her youtube account. 

If Gaga and Adele release their titles at the same time, well, the gaga team will have only themselves to blame.
She had no competition in 2019 fall, but they decided to wait..so deal with  this i guess ?. 

Why dont you guys just enjoy that your favorite artist is releasing new music? WHOCAREEEES

and the private video thing is fake it was always 13 videos

StupidLoveBis
3 minutes ago, ghs said:

Why dont you guys just enjoy that your favorite artist is releasing new music? WHOCAREEEES

and the private video thing is fake it was always 13 videos

Don't worry, I'm gonna enjoy the single. But it's just exhausting to watch a team that can't handle an éra.

The Enigmatic

imagine adele not releasing a ballad , and her releasing A POP SONG

I am having my ARTPOP moment

GAGAVAGINA
13 minutes ago, The Enigmatic said:

imagine adele not releasing a ballad , and her releasing A POP SONG

She is releasing a dance song apparently.. 

Also people comparing this with roar situation.. Adele is 10x bigger than Katy especially ww

It would be a distater 

However If this happens her team should put stupid love at n 2 on tth after the Adele new song.. The numbers would be huge

Archived