Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Admin crossing the line already?

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

First of all this will not be rant, rage, an attack, or a hate post. I will calmly pin down some personal points I’ve been feeling with some situations lately.

According to my research on some certain thread, Admin was just playing around when he said Gaga’s team confirmed that nothing’s coming. And I thought that was a really good move for damage control. It was a way to lessen people coming for leaks after thinking it’s probably just an old demo or a fake leak not worth looking for. I was fine with it it was cool to avoid the haunting for leaks.

Now they ‘Confirmed’ Stupid Love ‘Officially’ which again, is another game.

Now this time it felt a little bit off? Like a play of Little Monsters’ emotions already? Gagadaily is a huge Lady Gaga platform we come for news. I feel like spreading further misinformation hurts the trust we have in sort of a church we have and the fake news really brings my mood down. No dramatics. It just puts me off because I trust every GGD’s social media. One misinformation is funny but more than it sort of makes me sad really because GGD has been a news outlet for all of us.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's an embarrassment and will do anything for attention, so I'm not surprised. 

Lighter
4 minutes ago, Buddy said:

It's not that serious.

I know but it genuinely makes me sad. At least use a personal account?

shoful

He does anything for attention. He doesn’t want people to post links only after he has a link. Its all hypocritical 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Economy
1 minute ago, shoful said:

He does anything for attention. He doesn’t want people to post links only after he has a link. Its all hypocritical 

I think if he wanted attention that badly he'd post more often tho :enigma:

Popping by once in a blue moon doesn't sound like someone who is desperate for attention... :oprah:

No.

Gaga’s team really did confirm to me that The Sun article is fake.

”Stupid Love” really is Gaga’s new single.

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Admin said:

”Stupid Love” really is Gaga’s new single.

This tea :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

7 minutes ago, Economy said:

I think if he wanted attention that badly he'd post more often tho :enigma:

Popping by once in a blue moon doesn't sound like someone who is desperate for attention... :oprah:

If I wanted attention I would just say that I heard the album and it’s 80-inspired warm disco record with ~~~the fame monster~~~ hooks and a potential Azealia Banks feature.

Why would I Iie about Gaga’s team denying a date which  1. is not something fans want to hear and would only bring negativity my way 2. is something that would actually lessen the site activity because it shuts down a discussion 3. would be proven fake in three weeks anyway.

Like, I’m not offended at some of you saying I want attention, but just use your brain a little.

Economy
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

If I wanted attention I would just say that I heard the album and it’s 80-inspired warm disco record with ~~~the fame monster~~~ hooks and a potential Azealia Banks feature.

Why would I Iie about Gaga’s team denying a date which  1. is not something fans want to hear and would only bring negativity my way 2. is something that would actually lessen the site activity because it shuts down a discussion 3. would be proven fake in three weeks anyway.

Like, I’m not offended at some of you saying I want attention, but just use your brain a little.

I know, it doesn't make sense. I was defending ya bruh :vegas:

Archived