Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Admin crossing the line already?

Lighter

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

Her "official" forum is littlemonsters.com (and its dead) and he did end up announcing the single before Gaga's team even made an official announcement.

You’re right, I shouldn’t have, that’s why deleted the tweet.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPe
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

@Admin  is probably  about to go on a banning spree which i completely  endorse , :vegas:

Admin be like:

ConstantWindyConure-small.gif

Stream The Love Invention

ChicaSkas

Thanks for shedding light @Admin :sara:

What a crazy couple of days. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

First rule when you join a cult - never go against the leader of the cult.

ha ha laughing GIF

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

boneknuckleskin
17 minutes ago, Admin said:

You’re right, I shouldn’t have, that’s why deleted the tweet.

Well thanks for clarifying because the meltdowns and speculation over you deleting that tweet have been :wtfga:

2 hours ago, Star said:

He's an embarrassment and will do anything for attention, so I'm not surprised. 

attention = traffic = $$$$$$

i would do the same :poot: 

2 hours ago, Admin said:

No.

Gaga’s team really did confirm to me that The Sun article is fake.

”Stupid Love” really is Gaga’s new single.

based on this I think what ad-mint is saying is that the song is NOT coming February 7 (aka what The Sun article stated) but that the song is LEGIT her lead single. Meaning we may get is sooner or later than Feb 7. I'm hoping for Grammys performance and debut. but something is telling me he is saying this because he knows the song aint coming soon at all. Probably summer 2020 release is more likely.

5 minutes ago, dit said:

based on this I think what ad-mint is saying is that the song is NOT coming February 7 (aka what The Sun article stated) but that the song is LEGIT her lead single. Meaning we may get is sooner or later than Feb 7. I'm hoping for Grammys performance and debut. but something is telling me he is saying this because he knows the song aint coming soon at all. Probably summer 2020 release is more likely.

No, I’m not saying anything other than what I typed. It could still come on the 7th. Could be later, could be earlier. Nobody knows 🤷🏿‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Admin said:

No, I’m not saying anything other than what I typed. It could still come on the 7th. Could be later, could be earlier. Nobody knows 🤷🏿‍♂️

*wink wink* Sure ad-mint, sure henny *wink wink* :giggle:

2 hours ago, OMonster said:

I think some things have got lost in translation. 

Admin has never claimed that Stupid Love was fake - in fact, the opposite.

He did claim, though, that Gaga's team dispelled the 7th February date, which I think is true. 

I think, thanks to his intel, we actually have a clearer picture of things. 

1) Stupid Love *is* the LG6 lead (like we needed any further confirmation, anyway)

2) It isn't releasing on February 7th. 

To me, that makes a drop this Friday even more likely - just in time for the Grammys. 

We'll see, though.

Hide contents

Unless the Haus 'lied' to Admin about the Feb 7th release, of course. 

my thots EXACTLY. 

and thanks @Admin for low key clearing this up for everyone whether you like to admit it or not lol. You essentually helped us know the song is legit her lead and also that the date is wrong (meaning it is coming sooner or later than feb 7 but not on feb 7). So hopefully no meltdowns on here when it does not come on Grammy night or on Feb 7 lol 

Gagaloo911

This thread is a mess :air:

First people dragging the Admin, then taking his words and either not getting the message or twisting them into something else that he didn't even say :toofunny:

Archived