Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Remember when Gaga tweeted “f”

dek0de

Featured Posts

yes and

Everybody at least hoped for the lead single coming in Nomeber, and the album in February :poot:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

25 minutes ago, Enzo said:

And everyone thought it was fake because she wouldn't wait that much to release :bradley:

giphy.gif

Chromatic

“Bobby, we’re using the song” Gaga said, writing her new tweet – ‘February. Stupid Love is coming’. “I said NO!”, Bobby yelled, and slapped the phone out of her hand. She gasped in shook, as she realized, that she had accidentally tweeted ‘f’ to thousands of thirsty clowns.

OMonster

Maybe the album will drop in February, instead?

or maybe Stupid Love was intended for February release, but is now coming out earlier because of the leaks. 

I can't see them not releasing SL this Friday - it makes no sense at all.

subtext / fantasy

Venus Rose
4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

“Bobby, we’re using the song” Gaga said, writing her new tweet – ‘February. Stupid Love is coming’. “I said NO!”, Bobby yelled, and slapped the phone out of her hand. She gasped in shook, as she realized, that she had accidentally tweeted ‘f’ to thousands of thirsty clowns.

I SNORTED-

FameHookah
41 minutes ago, agag ydal said:

What if this was a hint at February the whole damn time?

Fortnite Event (skins, dances etc) February Lead Single + Performances.

Praying she can snatch that demographic, kids nowadays are trash but they STREAM a lot so she better come thru with her gaming promo.

WTF is MDNA

Antonio

Nnn not everything has a secret cryptic meaning behind it, it’s not literature class :fail: Gaga probably just likes to be random

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Archived