💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna and Drake spotted together

COOOK

Featured Posts

https://popcrush.com/rihanna-drake-spotted-together/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral :

Spoiler

"Rihanna was spotted with Drake following her rumored split from boyfriend Hassan Jameel.

Over the weekend, fans captured video footage of the "Work" singers in the audience at the 2020 Yams Day show at Barclays Center in New York where A$AP Rocky "paid tribute to the late A$AP Mob founder and music executive A$AP Yams," according to Us Weekly.

Though there's nothing to report other than the fact that they were standing next to each other, the sighting comes as a surprise to fans who believed Drake and Rihana were no longer friends.

Back in 2018, the "Love on the Brain" hitmaker opened up about her relationship with the rapper to Vogue. In fact, writer Chioma Nnadi noted that Rihanna "winced" when Drake's name was brought up during the interview.

"Waiting through that speech was probably the most uncomfortable part. I don’t like too many compliments; I don’t like to be put on blast,” Rihanna explained, referring to the 2016 MTV Music Video Awards. "We don’t have a friendship now, but we’re not enemies either. It is what it is."

Then, days after the interview was published, Drake unfollowed Rihanna on Instagram.

So have the two made amends? It's unclear for now, but their supposed hangout comes just days after the Rihanna/Jameel breakup rumors surfaced. Multiple outlets reported the couple had gone their separate ways after three years together, however, Rihanna has yet to confirm her relationship status."

Bradley
17 minutes ago, Bio said:

I'll be surprised the day she's spotted with a microphone

Rihanna when given a microphone:

tumblr_mon7s1IuL01qhjkqlo1_400.gif

Chromatislaps
23 minutes ago, Bio said:

I'll be surprised the day she's spotted with a microphone

Rihanna will be spotted with Drake's microphone tho :huntyga:

Finally, they have been flirting and teasing each other for decades.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Andreu

I ussd to root for them in 2016 but now meh

Inb4 they have a new song together and its all promo :enigma:

Bradley
1 hour ago, Tom Hardy said:

Wait, this really happened? :laughga:

The gif did happen but the caption is not real I think.

• COOOK changed the title to Rihanna and Drake spotted together

Archived