💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stupid Love lyrical content so far...

Debithius

Featured Posts

DonatellaPop

Plot twist: SL was manufactured by Gaga to distract us from an upcoming HL release :flutter:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromaticunt
2 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Girl, you joined 3 months ago 😂. I used to be on here in 2011.

And I've been on here consistently since 2009.  :ladyhaha: Go stan Tori Amos if you want deep poetic songs all the time. :toofunny:

TheElectricChapel

imagine it someone told us Scheiße was 

“Ich schleiban austa be clair, es kumpent üske monstère,
Aus-be aus-can-be flaugen, fräulein uske-be clair“

“Oh oh oh oh oh without the Scheiße yeah” 

yall would have said that was a shitty song too:awkney:

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT LOOK AT ME

ferretti

I really can't with people dragging Gaga for releasing a song that is deemed too 'stupid' or 'basic' for her quality. An artist, especially one like Gaga, has a millions talents and focuses. She's not making Lana music where each song is a somewhat overwrought poem. She has been making simple to super dense songs her whole career. There's no need to slam her for a super catchy lead single having simple lyrics. Some of the best bangers of our time have simple lyrics.

Give it a break. You can critique the song, sure, but don't act like this is the end of times.

disco stick tester, inquire within

I should point out that the lyric posts for stupid love that people were posting on twitter that no one believed are being taken down my UMG as well :bradley:

Debithius
31 minutes ago, ferretti said:

I really can't with people dragging Gaga for releasing a song that is deemed too 'stupid' or 'basic' for her quality. An artist, especially one like Gaga, has a millions talents and focuses. She's not making Lana music where each song is a somewhat overwrought poem. She has been making simple to super dense songs her whole career. There's no need to slam her for a super catchy lead single having simple lyrics. Some of the best bangers of our time have simple lyrics.

Give it a break. You can critique the song, sure, but don't act like this is the end of times.

Thank you! Some people are just hypocrites

Lona Delery

michelle obama gif except Gaga is lowering the bar constantly :poot:

tenor.gif

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Economy
3 hours ago, Ally Campana said:

Lyrics are basic. But the song is gonna be a fcking BANGER. It leaked on YouTube too. It sounds heavenly. That first LQ leak didn’t do it justice.

I haven't heard good quality yet :noparty:

Who has links? :awesome:

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, Economy said:

I haven't heard good quality yet :noparty:

Who has links? :awesome:

Just go on Twitter and search lol. It’s still out there. The full thing hasn’t leaked so it’s all just snippets.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Economy
Just now, Ally Campana said:

Just go on Twitter and search lol. It’s still out there. The full thing hasn’t leaked so it’s all just snippets.

I lost my twitter password a long time ago so :air:

WORLDofGAGA

I’m fine with having a fun dance song, can’t wait to hear it! BUT I really hope there are a few complex, weird and deep songs on the album, I’m pretty sure there will be Since it’s Gaga. 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Archived