rumor

Stupid Love lyrical content so far...

Debithius

Featured Posts

Debithius
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Aren't you wondering whether SL is about Christian, Bradley or Dan? :poot:Ā 

Ā 

All of themĀ :selena:Ā What a stupid love (triangle)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Aren't you wondering whether SL is about Christian, Bradley or Dan? :poot:Ā 

NoĀ :huntyga:Ā no one cared about them except for Bradley, and she has already said she was acting.

skedaddleBItCh

I don't even care about the lyrics at this point:emma:

I just want some new music from her which I, unlike most of you, am sure will deliver

šŸ‡µšŸ‡­ą¼¼;Ā“ą¼Žąŗ¶ Ū ą¼Žąŗ¶ą¼½šŸ‡µšŸ‡­

Chromaticunt
11 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

The lyrics are basic af but I kinda think that might be the point. Look at Me! Lmfao idk

Just dance gonna be ok

Da da doo doo

Ā :lolga:

The woman... who released ASIB, Joanne, TFM, Fame, Born this way, each with such an important message, except ARTPOP. Sorry.Ā 

... Makes a song, with this stupid lyrics?Ā 

I'll wait with listening till 7th of february, but after reading these lyrics, I'm affraid, another album comes without concept.Ā 

She'll sayin the same sentences in every interview: "it's about mental health"Ā :huntyga:

Hope I'm wrong.Ā 

No ā€œbabyā€ in theĀ lyrics? Fake :triggered:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Lextyr97
3 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Just dance gonna be ok

Da da doo doo

Ā :lolga:

Lmaoo yeah I think more people needa remember Just Dance exists šŸ˜‚

nenhures
4 minutes ago, ropi said:

The woman... who released ASIB, Joanne, TFM, Fame, Born this way, each with such an important message, except ARTPOP. Sorry.Ā 

I'll wait with listening till 7th of february, but after reading these lyrics, I'm affraid, another album comes without concept.Ā 

She'll sayin the same sentences in every interview: "it's about mental health"Ā :huntyga:

Hope I'm wrong.Ā 

It's one song... In an album that most likely has at least 12. And we're acting like she has never made songs with silly lyrics? Even in those albums you mentioned?

Also you not thinking ARTPOP has a message says a lot about what you consider to be stupid lyrics or not.

Isn't it super sensible and logical to overreact?

Chromaticunt
Just now, TylerBR97 said:

Lmaoo yeah I think more people needa remember Just Dance exists šŸ˜‚

Exactly.Ā I think Gaga is just doing what she did with Just Dance. Writing a song with simple, easy-to-remember lyrics that make people want to just dance and sing along. It's not that deep cos it doesn't need to be. We know she can write beautiful poetic lyrics but that's not the point of this song. And that's ok.

Debithius
6 minutes ago, ropi said:

Hope I'm wrong.Ā 

You can no quote The Fame and judge this when you probably stan Just Dance. This, like just dance, is just a fun song. There'reĀ probably other songs with deeper lyrics, calm lol

Debithius
3 minutes ago, TheElectricChapel said:

yikes at the ARTPOP haters:awkney:

ARTPOP is still good tho :P

Reality

I donā€™t get why some of yā€™all are complaining so much about these ā€œbasic lyricsā€. I mean, look at Just Dance and Million Reasons. Both of them donā€™t haveĀ super profound or complex lyrics, but theyā€™re still good songs. Plus, maybe itā€™s just me, but these lyrics arenā€™t as ā€œbasicā€ as yā€™all seem to think it is....

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

ThunderSwallow

I live for these lyrics. Itā€™s simple and can easily be related to for everyone who stupidly love someone. Personally speaking, I just met someone yesterday and I donā€™t think we can go any further so itā€™s a bit sad for me. Thatā€™s the emotion I can instant connect to through these lines. Sometimes we just need a song to help usĀ unleash ourĀ desire.Ā Unlike Applause, I donā€™t live for claps.Ā 

TheElectricChapel

"cant read my, cant read my

no one can read my poker face"Ā 

"if I cant find the cure, i'll

I'll fix you with my love"

"just dance, gonna be okay

dada doodoo"

:huntyga:

Ā 

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT LOOK AT ME

Archived