💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

NRJ France confirms February 7 release

Spock

Featured Posts

https://vocaroo.com/j98yeMLEH2l

"We now know the release date for the lead single. The lead single of Lady Gaga's new album comes out on February 7, it's coming fast. February 7, new Lady Gaga hit single, and it's called Stupid Love" 

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hankhatesyouall
1 minute ago, ARTPOPNick said:

that also means she is not intending to perform it at the grammys..

The Grammys are irrelevant now. It's wild how some people think this awards show in on par with the Oscars😂

Ryusei

Guys... as long as this is not announced officially I'm like 90% sure these people are still basing this off of the rumors. i wouldnt take their word at this point yet. 

Musery

Weasel

That's still 2.5 weeks away. That's way too late tbh. They need to release it faster considering it surely will leak in its entirity today. 

yes and

It was supposed to be released on the 7th of February, but now it's not:huntyga:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

ARTPOPNick
1 minute ago, hankhatesyouall said:

The Grammys are irrelevant now. It's wild how some people think this awards show in on par with the Oscars😂

it just would have een nice to have a performance to watch.. especially since I'm doing a grammy night with my friends (while I live in Europe)

Just now, Ryusei said:

Guys... as long as this is not announced officially I'm like 90% sure these people are still basing this off of the rumors. i wouldnt take their word at this point yet. 

So the biggest radio in one of the biggest market just made that statement based on a rumor? 

Didymus

They're just posting the now widespread rumor for clicks. No confirmation. It's just "likely" now.

Just now, Weasel said:

That's still 2.5 weeks away. That's way too late tbh. They need to release it faster considering it surely will leak in its entirity today. 

tomorrow

They know nothing lol

Gaga doesn't even know what NRJ is … Remember last November when she accepted her NRJ Award by saying something like "Thank you, I love you, I have to go on stage bye" lmaoooo

gagzus

Tbh since it’s leaking they should just drop it this weekend. It’s been leaking since like... May last year 💀

Archived