Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Cant handle my LG6 delulu fantasies anymorešŸ¤”

PedrinniSan

Featured Posts

PedrinniSan

Hey guys! Itā€™s been a long time without new gaga music (not including ASIB, because you know, Itā€™s allieā€™s music, not gagaā€™s)Ā :ally:

Iā€™ve always been skepticalĀ aboutĀ all the crazy theories that people had about LG6 for the past coulple years. I canā€™t remember how many times Iā€™ve said to people on this forum that we woudnā€™t haveĀ any music during 2019, but Iā€™ve always thought that 2020 would beĀ the perfect time for LG6 to shine.:firega:

But now we have this ā€˜Stupid Loveā€™ leak and all theseĀ rumours of music sites and radios. Never believed inĀ those fake insiders tho. Iā€™ve been in this fandom since TFM era and I know how theseĀ rumorsĀ and fake news aboutĀ new albums work.Ā (pre ARTPOP era was full of lies and plan changesĀ and made us be exceptical about EVERYTHING)Ā :trollga:

But you know what, Iā€™m tired of waiting and my delulu fantasies are now rising to anĀ unbearable level.

So, I thought we could stick togetherĀ andĀ post all of ourĀ delulu fantasies/theories just for funĀ until weĀ get somethinā€™ or just die during WWIII, whatever comes first (Its gonna be the second one)Ā :selena:

here are some of mine:

- If Stupid love is on LG6 and Itā€™s the lead single, It could be released very soon and the videoĀ on February 14th. I think it would be the perfect timing.Ā Itā€™s friday and valentineā€™s day and the topic of the song is perfect for a music videoĀ to be released this day for hearth-broken single bitches like gaga and IĀ :derpga:

- WeĀ got a lot of studio pics giving us clues about retro-videogames. Also Stupid Love has an 80ā€™s sound and reminds me of Born This Way album. This era may have a Vaporwave or retro-videogame aesthetics, which I honestly would love. And just remember that gaga has become a gamer girl strugglin with Bayonetta andĀ her nintendo switch:lolga:

- We had strong rumours about ā€œGame Overā€ being the tittle of the album or a song, and I think its PER-FECT. And yesterday we just had this picture of one of the producers on the studio where you can see ā€œGAME OVERā€ on the screen. (This one could be just a delulu thing, but Iā€™m a geek and Iā€™d love this to be real)
Ā 

- We mightĀ have the lead single in FEB or early this year, but I think we wonā€™t have the full album until enigma finishes afterĀ june.

REMEMBER: THIS IS JUST FOR FUN, WE CANā€™T TRUST ANYTHING UNTIL GAGA OR HER TEAM SPEAK UP ABOUT LG6, WHICH AT THIS POINT ITS GONNA BE INĀ EARLY 2035:saladga:

Now sisters, letsĀ just post all ourĀ fantasies to make this loooooooooong waiting a little more painless.:vegas:

What do you girls think?

:bye:

yes and
16 hours ago, PedrinniSan said:

Ā 

- If Stupid love is on LG6 and Itā€™s the lead single, It could be released on February 14th. I think it would be the perfect timing.Ā Itā€™s friday and valentineā€™s day and the topic of the song is perfect to be released this day for hearth-broken single bitches like gaga and IĀ :derpga:

Ā 

The song will be fully leaked very soon. It is silly as heckĀ to release in 4 weeks lolĀ 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

PedrinniSan
4 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

The song will be fully leaked very soon. It is silly as heckĀ to release in 4 weeks lolĀ 

Well... very soon In littlemonster language means 259 weeks... :sis:

Iā€™d love it to be released just now, but Iā€™m thinking ofĀ marketing and It would be clever to release it for valentineā€™s day.

Anyway, I wonā€™t be surprised if they release the song sooner

yes and
16 hours ago, PedrinniSan said:

Well... very soon In littlemonster language means 259 weeks... :sis:

Iā€™d love it to be released just now, but Iā€™m thinking on marketing and It would be clever to release it for valentineā€™s day.

Anyway, I wonā€™t be surprised if they release the song sooner

Very soon in a hacker language means in hoursĀ :emma:Ā 

It should be released this friday if Gaga's team smart enough. This Valentine's day is one day hype, it is clearly bad markenting. She can release music video on Valentine's day, but song could be released much earlier.Ā 

Ā 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

PedrinniSan
1 minute ago, dancewithnobody said:

Very soon in a hacker language means in hoursĀ :emma:Ā 

It should be released this friday if Gaga's team smart enough. This Valentine's day is one day hype, it is clearly bad markenting. She can release music video on Valentine's day, but song could be released much earlier.Ā 

Ā 

Youā€™re right! Video for valentineā€™s day would be better:queenga:

15 minutes ago, PedrinniSan said:

Itā€™s allieā€™s music, not gagaā€™s

Flop fan. Stream the soundtrackĀ 1000x as punishment

FfFfFfFF
18 minutes ago, PedrinniSan said:

Ā Itā€™s allieā€™s music, not gagaā€™s)Ā :ally:

I read alien's and thought it's fitting to how sone monsters treat the soundtrack. :poot:

PedrinniSan
15 minutes ago, BenG said:

Flop fan. Stream the soundtrackĀ 1000x as punishment

Ā 

12 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I read alien's and thought it's fitting to how sone monsters treat the soundtrack. :poot:

Girls!!! I love the soundtrack and Iā€™m obsessed with it!! ButĀ what I meant Itā€™sĀ just for a movie, not a LADY GAGA branded album/era.

Also on its lyrics you can find thatā€™s not really gaga talking to us but Itā€™s meant to be allieā€™s thoughts and Ideas, which I think are very different to Lady Gagaā€™s personality & message.

It doesnā€™t mean that I donā€™t enjoy and supportĀ it. if you canā€™t see the difference between a movie soundtrack and a gaga studio album Itā€™s not my fault...:reductive:

PedrinniSan
10 minutes ago, LG6boy said:

there is a new snippet on twitter , seems Born this way 2.0:firega:

Girl!!! Just send it to me rn!!! Iā€™m @PedrinniSan on twitter

FfFfFfFF
38 minutes ago, PedrinniSan said:

Ā 

Girls!!! I love the soundtrack and Iā€™m obsessed with it!! ButĀ what I meant Itā€™sĀ just for a movie, not a LADY GAGA branded album/era.

Also on its lyrics you can find thatā€™s not really gaga talking to us but Itā€™s meant to be allieā€™s thoughts and Ideas, which I think are very different to Lady Gagaā€™s personality & message.

It doesnā€™t mean that I donā€™t enjoy and supportĀ it. if you canā€™t see the difference between a movie soundtrack and a gaga studio album Itā€™s not my fault...:reductive:

I totally get that!

When ASIB came we were already expecting LG6 too so it didn't really work as a substitute.

I understand somehow the Ally thing. But to me it's Gaga. I think if you write a song or play a role, no matter the perspective, you're always using your own life to create. Also it's Gaga's voice, and passion, and also some of those songs could be hers. Like shallow it could have been on Joanne. Also it's funny but the ASIB soundtrack slowly fades from a Joanne-vibes sound to an Electro pop sound.... Like... It could be the perfect thing in between LG5 and LG6.Ā 

And also I think Heal Me counts as the twin sister of The Cure, so it could be a Gaga song too in a way....Ā 

At leat to me, when I listen to Heal Me and Shallow, I'm listening to Lady Gaga snatching. Or maybe I'm one of those... Allygators....Ā 

hello hello baby.

PedrinniSan
1 minute ago, brucee said:

And also I think Heal Me counts as the twin sister of The Cure, so it could be a Gaga song too in a way....Ā 

I understand your point sis but thoseĀ are two of her worst and mostĀ basic songs... Its not working for me...:messga:

Archived