💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

This Haus Lab Song is on LG6 (Babylon)

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

According to the user on Reddit who leaked the new HQ snippet of SL, he received two songs from LG6. One of them is SL and the other is this instrumental from the Haus Labs commercial which according to him is actually a full song on LG6. He describes it as “incredible”. He also says the song is 3:26 minutes long. Rumored title is Babylon. Also if you look at the Game Over tweet, the picture looks like temples from Babylon. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
herassisfamous

If this is legit I'm gonna need a diaper, cuz I'm already shitting myself out of excitement. I've been literally bopping to this instrumental since the day it came out, Am I dead and in gay heaven?

frustrated ryan gosling GIF

All we need is love

gagaschickens

No way.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

yes and

Nice. We'll have two leaked songs before the official release :emma:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Serial Chiller

Ok i mean it’s HA life HA career HA choices but can she just release it ALREADY it’s leaked more than my pusseh. :neyde:

JudasJustDance

I’m so excited  :nooo::firega:I read the reddit thread and the guy proved he actually heard the entire song HQ , idk if this is the version @ReginaGeorge heard . 
then he talked about the Haus labs music being 3:26 long,:nooo: it’s not like he pulled that number out of his ass :grr:

I was just about to sleep I’m hyped now 

Well Gaga herself hinted at this when she said music by gaga, Bloodpop et al...in the social media post for the ad.  The reddit guy said it’s 3.26, SL is apparently 3.15...pretty short tracks so far then.

Widows Kiss
1 minute ago, S0436 said:

Well Gaga herself hinted at this when she said music by gaga, Bloodpop et al...in the social media post for the ad.  The reddit guy said it’s 3.26, SL is apparently 3.15...pretty short tracks so far then.

3.15 and especially 3.26 are actually pretty long for nowadays. Short songs get more streams which I why so many artists are releasing song which aren't even 3. minutes long.

• Admin changed the title to This Haus Lab Song is on LG6 (Babylon)

Archived