rumor

This Haus Lab Song is on LG6 (Babylon)

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW

I only stopped bopping to it cause i thought we were never gonna get it and this is still not convincing enough :oops:

Ya it's called babylon as gaganow posted Haus of Babylon That maybe confirms this

I am tinder

Daylight Jokers

Imagine if they secretly made a music video while filming this ad. That last look is made for music videos.

Daylight Jokers
7 minutes ago, SherlockPart2 said:

Ya it's called babylon as gaganow posted Haus of Babylon That maybe confirms this

If this is true, there's a chance that Chained Ballerina, Cosmic Love, and Future Hollywood could be song titles.

MrHappy
39 minutes ago, Quark said:

o<(0_0)>o

According to the user on Reddit who leaked the new HQ snippet of SL, he received two songs from LG6. One of them is SL and the other is this instrumental from the Haus Labs commercial which according to him is actually a full song on LG6. He describes it as “incredible”. He also says the song is 3:26 minutes long.

So where is the HQ SL

• Admin changed the title to This Haus Lab Song is on LG6 (Babylon)
1 minute ago, MrHappy said:

So where is the HQ SL

It got deleted on Reddit. But you might still find it on Twitter.

geusst1235

The whole WB set situation was for a tv show called Lucifer which was filming a musical episode. 

TWICE on hatius

When Gaga pulling a Camila with double leads Stupid Love and Babylon. Which one sticking with GP is going to be pushed as a radio hit.
martin luther king mlk GIF by Identity

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Archived