💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New Stupid Love HQ Leak(s)

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

Y’all I was just on twitter and searched up Stupid Love and saw a 4 second video from an account with 0 followers and 1 tweet. It was a 4 second clip of “Stupid Love” but it sounded SUPER high quality and the instrumental definitely was different from the leak, it had a drum kick and more of a funky groove / bass... the video had 0 views so I was shook

Im pretty sure I’m not allowed to post it but basically it’s the part where she goes “I Want Your Stupid Love!” Then there’s a drum kick and the beat drops.

Could this account be an insider or did the HQ version leak? There’s no other reason for an account w 0 followers to post this random leak... I just stumbled upon it randomly

EDIT : ok the video is starting to gain hella views omg I hope this account keeps posting cuz I feel like it wasn’t supposed to be seen

EDIT 2 : Another snippet got posted on Reddit, apparently it’s 3:15 seconds and the Haüs Labs instrumental is a song called Babylon and is another song on LG6 YASSSSSS

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ApplauseftAdele
1 minute ago, DAMN said:

username?

nvm found it. its @/stupidrxmance

Yeah, is it HQ or am I delusional ? Like it sounds really high quality...

duckworth
3 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Yeah, is it HQ or am I delusional ? Like it sounds really high quality...

IT DOES!!

I have downloaded all the leaks and this sounds like the cleanest so far :firega:

malazam

Hm, it ends right where the previous leaks do.

I'd say this is fanmade.

another shot before we kiss the other side

duckworth
3 minutes ago, malazam said:

Hm, it ends right where the previous leaks do.

I'd say this is fanmade.

the vocals sound too clean tho

Andreu

maybe not as HQ as the "released" version will be but definitely a lot cleaner than everything we had until now

ApplauseftAdele

107 views in 10 minutes already omg my impact :lana: am I gonna get banned for this thread tho

malazam
2 minutes ago, DAMN said:

the vocals sound too clean tho

Yeah, I was listening to the previous ones and I thought the "I want your stupid love love" had backing vocals.. it was just the potato quality :selena:

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Admin locked this topic

Archived