Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New Stupid Love HQ Leak(s)

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

OMGGGGG!!!! wtfff!!!! that reddit link omggg literally SO CLEAR. It's literally coming. it's literally HERE by now

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper

I heard the longer leak it sounds so much better omg, okay I'm off the stupid love hating train and onto the hype train rijgeorjgiergj

Gov Hooka

OMg someone thankfully linked the SoundCloud with the full 1:14 leak and I finally listened.

its awful lol. Really basic. I get that it’s a demo but I’m not a fan of the chord progression or the rumbling synth in the bass with that kick. It just doesn’t sound like enough oomph 

Quentin

In this Reddit they posted a snippet that we already have but in HQ if I'm not mistaking :messga:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

NFRatwell
Just now, Gov Hooka said:

OMg someone thankfully linked the SoundCloud with the full 1:14 leak and I finally listened.

its awful lol. Really basic. I get that it’s a demo but I’m not a fan of the chord progression or the rumbling synth in the bass with that kick. It just doesn’t sound like enough oomph 

GhettoFabulous
3 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Is it Hq?

o<(0_0)>o

There is a new Stupid Love leak on Reddit. Just search r/ladygaga and you will find a new 7s HQ leak.

Edit: here is the link 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived