Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Two new songs registered

corvus albus

Featured Posts

gagzus

This could mean one of two things; when she said in that Nikkie video about doing all sorts of music, it could mean she has a song with Ty Dolla $ign on his new album. 

Or, they sampled her and therefore she has to be credited for it. Like when that girl samples Alejandro and it got registered on her BMI.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr Fudge

Y’all are acting like Work From Home and Big Girls Don’t Cry both don’t slap HARD. I’ve been stanning Gaga for 12 years and I trust 1000% that she’ll keep dishing great songs/albums. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

5 hours ago, Didymus said:

I hope this is fake omg. Tobias is responsible for the terrible af mediocrities on Rebel Heart and, like, Leona Lewis' last flop album :rip: 

The rest of the credits make me frown too. If we can believe this, she's working with N-Dubz, the cancelled London hip hop trio :lmao: Or is she just taking one of their unfinished songs or whatever? Super weird.

thank you for acknowledging rebel heart is atrocious. people here seem to think its a masterpiece and i cant take it. 

Gagaloo911

Here for it :lolly:

Unlike you flops, I enjoy her rap/hip hop/R&B stuff and quite frankly am just ready for new Gaga music. 

tylerjs
6 hours ago, smitherz said:

ty dolla sign is an insane songwriter... one of the most talented dudes in hip hop. Very interested to see how this plays out 

I agree, a lot of his songs are absolute boos. LG6 is coming for us all 😭

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Economy

Adele release your song already so we can get that out of the way and Gaga release after :saladga:

We don't need another Roar-Applause incident :madge:

tylerjs

Also, forgive me if someone mentioned (I didn’t read every page of the thread) but Ty just released a song with Boyz Noise too. 👀

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Didymus
1 hour ago, Fish said:

thank you for acknowledging rebel heart is atrocious. people here seem to think its a masterpiece and i cant take it. 

Ikr :diane:

haven’t things like this proven to be fake 100% of the time before?? like a new song is registered and it never sees the light of day or doesn’t exist 

taking it with a grain of salt as usual 

corvus albus
1 hour ago, Fish said:

Living For Love is ok and he worked on that. B!tch I'm Madonna is not though. The album is a 2/100 at most :diane:

Archived