Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Two new songs registered

corvus albus

Featured Posts

HeavyCapiLover
6 minutes ago, TheElectricChapel said:

but he is a mumble rapper:cryga:

Lmao yes but remember that he's working with gaga so maybe she can turn his mumble rap into mumble art 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheElectricChapel
1 minute ago, HeavyCapiLover said:

Lmao yes but remember that he's working with gaga so maybe she can turn his mumble rap into mumble art 

lmao :ladyhaha:

ty dolla nothanku:huntyga:

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT LOOK AT ME

Mitosisoffuture
2 hours ago, Daenerys said:

She’s been working with rap artists her entire career wyb? 

Let's not forget about the one and only 

:pray:

FfFfFfFF

Here for it.

Though I doubt it's real.

They could be old songs co-written by her that got sent another artist or old songs that she wants to rework.

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, corvus albus said:

I guess one of the biggest worldwide corporations that tries to protect artists from unjust copyright infringement aka teh GEMA isn't big enough for you :oops:

"Big" companies lie. Companies that "protect" artists are doing it for their own profit and could spread misinformation too. 

You made a thread presenting the news, leave up to us if we choose to believe it or not.

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

"Big" companies lie. Companies that "protect" artists are doing it for their own profit and could spread misinformation too. 

You made a thread presenting the news, leave up to us if we choose to believe it or not.

The comment I answered to wasn't about GEMA though. It was about the believabilety of the information.

Also the GEMA was always mostly critizised that it took the protection of the artist way too far which hurt DJs and radio a lot. That company also gives 95% of the money it makes to the artists it represents. Sometimes big coop aren't evil.

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

The comment I answered to wasn't about GEMA though. It was about the believabilety of the information.

Also the GEMA was always mostly critizised that it took the protection of the artist way too far which hurt DJs and radio a lot. That company also gives 95% of the money it makes to the artists it represents. Sometimes big coop aren't evil.

And you linked the credibility of the information to the actions of the company which prove nothing..

They may have some good intentions but it's bussiness and they're a company. DJs need to buy the songs they are DJing with so them restricting DJ's use of  the songs is actually a way to look for profit.

corvus albus
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

And you linked the credibility of the information to the actions of the company which prove nothing..

I just told that user why the registration on the GEMA is kinda a big deal.

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I just told that user why the registration on the GEMA is kinda a big deal.

They said they don't believe it and you said that GEMA isn't big enough for them.

LilyLark

Eh, doesn't Gaga/Interscope always register her songs on BMI? I'm guessing he, or the producer, might be sampling one of Gaga's tracks or she's doing a feature for him.

OMonster

There's no way Gaga would write with Tulisa / N-Dubz - this is obviously a sample that they've used and have credited Gaga, as a result. 

I am 99% sure Gaga will have no involvement in this.

subtext / fantasy

LilyLark
3 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Not one of the writers being Tulisa lmfao

Besides the fact that it isn't  BMI, that's why I think they are sampling one of Gaga's songs or Gaga's doing a feature for Ty Dolla $ign for one of his albums. Gaga reaching out to Tulisa to co-write a song seems...way off.

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, OMonster said:

There's no way Gaga would write with Tulisa / N-Dubz - this is obviously a sample that they've used and have credited Gaga, as a result. 

I am 99% sure Gaga will have no involvement in this.

This. The only situation, besides a sample (which I think is more likely), where I can see Gaga involved is if she's doing a feature for Ty Dolla $ign for his new album. He's worked with Boys Noize and I think even Bloodpop, so a feature isn't crazy...the crazy part is Tulisa. No shade to Tulisa, but the idea that Gaga would reach out to her to write a song for LG6 seems....implausible. If Tulisa's writing a song for LG6 though...welp.

Archived