⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
politics

2020 Election Thread Table of Contents

Economy
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I was copying names from one of the debate threads I believe. Just got the first ones until I was tired of tagging :sweat:

U shouldn't have to look at a page to remember me. I should be automatically in ur mind :neyde:

Perhaps it's because of my hiatus on world news last 48 hours cuz I been busy promoting the literal SH*T out of stupid love on radio request pages, fake emailing and msg users to do the same

Fun fact all the cities in Toronto area and a little outside the metro in the Golden horseshoe area have Shazam rankings above National Average. I checked, some like Hamilton in the top 10 (#9) :hor:

And every major Toronto Radio station is spinning SL even friggen stubborn Z-103.5 that hates Gaga started playing her (and during peak hour around 5pm) :party:

coincidence all this just happens to be happening in my area? I think not :giggle:

Edited by Economy
  • YAAAS 1

PartySick
On 4/8/2020 at 11:24 AM, TOSK said:

Bernie gets out of race

I know, I'll update this when I get chance

Somebody please have mercy 'cause I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT!

TOSK
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I know, I'll update this when I get chance

I wasn't asking you to update, just posted it here when the news broke, I didn't want to start a new thread

PartySick
On 1/20/2020 at 11:27 PM, PartySick said:

I'll try to update this as often as possible but please don't hate me when it's Bernie vs Trump and the OP still has Pete or Tulsi in it :giveup:

sad twilight GIF

Somebody please have mercy 'cause I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT!
  • LMAO 1