Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lana and her Man flying economy (Environmental Kween)

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Oh my... :bradley:

Your Favs were found shaking behind the airport runway renting and entire jet for themselves...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2968b001ff84e3b78750

Hottie Detector

freebit

I don't get when celebs do this. I would definitely make the effort to upgrade if I  had extra money because it's rough cramming a carry-on underneath the seats, and first/business class always take up all the good overhead space. 

But maybe Lana & her man travel more lightly than me. 

RAMROD

That is when you know they are trying to be incognito, or being thrifty, and not doing it for the environment, nobody did, aa taking a plane itself is already enough causing of pollution, it would make a hypocrite, lmao

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ally Campana
19 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

taking a plane itself is already enough causing of pollution, it would make a hypocrite, lmao

So you’re saying no one should fly at all? :oprah:

Does it matter? Damage is done

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

So you’re saying no one should fly at all? :oprah:

No. But it is Damned of you do, damned if you don’t situation :ally:

coolninjaguy
24 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That is when you know they are trying to be incognito, or being thrifty, and not doing it for the environment, nobody did, aa taking a plane itself is already enough causing of pollution, it would make a hypocrite, lmao

you do understand that flying a plane is more efficient relative to other plausible modes of travel when taking into account distance right. 

coolninjaguy
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

No. But it is Damned of you do, damned if you don’t situation :ally:

that can literally be said for anything (ex. even a car/bus causes pollution to a certain extent). the message behind the tweet is that celebrities flying commercial = a significantly smaller carbon footprint vs. using a private jet which is one of the worst pollutants

RAMROD
1 minute ago, coolninjaguy said:

you do understand that flying a plane is more efficient relative to other plausible modes of travel when taking into account distance right. 

:ally: break me a new ground here

Archived