đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What the hell we gonna do now? (Grammys)

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

HausOfMiklaus

And so Gaga’s FIVE-YEAR streak of performing at the Grammys stage comes to an end..... :messga:

bluemonkey

Hate to be a negative Nancy but Grammys have become overrated. They’ve become an museum of themselves. The last few ceremonies have become a joke honestly, if she does go or part take...yay but if not I’m not gonna cry about it.

Ladey Gaygay
47 minutes ago, Talenti said:

If Gaga, Beysus, or Riallah isn’t there, then there’s no point watching, I fear.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29707adc7537d1bc1135

Girl as if Bianca is going to perform

Q-E97mLYDzwG53dTW9GIX1iPEDpAXOtQGAUg0-qs

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

March34th

I'm literally not even gonna watch the Grammys this year besides for Billie :saladga: this year has so many new albums to look forward to (Kesha, Grimes, Miley, Gaga, Adele, [and maybe Rihanna] are ALL releasing) but right now everything seems so lifeless and vapid.

Let's hope on the next Enigma date Gaga will suddenly say something about the Feb 7 rumour, perform the lead and release it right then and there and kick off a new era

yes and

I do hope the surprise drop of the first single is on its way. It's silly as heck to miss a perfect platform to perform a brand new single :emma:
Besides, they are really gonna drop the new single on the 7 of February? After three weeks? I mean of course it's LQ, but the HQ version of it can be leaked even today lol  

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived