Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How are you today?

Focz

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

I’m doing okay. I had a filling today and I’m pretty sure I’m going to need a root canal on another tooth. Go to the dentist regularly people. I neglected it for a couple of years and I’m paying for it now. 

I also didn’t have to work today because it was a holiday in the US. I’ve also decided not to work tomorrow since it’s an optional teacher workday. I will finish my lesson plans at home and work on cleaning and laundry. I’m failing at adulting currently. 

she/her/hers

Burger King, how are you? Yes, are you guys hiring today? Oh fantastic, can I come down today and fill out  an application? Oh great, thank you.

GIF by Jasmine Masters

freebit

tumblr_o1xuvpVRf91scqzaao1_250.gif

On week two of being sick. :( I'm contemplating going to the clinic. The care there kind of high-key SUCKS (the Dr. couldn't have cared less last time I was there a few years ago, even mentioned he was in a hurry), but I've about had it with this congestion. Been marathoning comedy shows in the mean time, they say laughter is the best medicine and it's kind of true. Like, I came across that Hilary Duff PSA on youtube yesterday while in the depths of feeling horrible and had myself a good chuckle (the way she says "so knock it off" always sends me :lmao:).

Diamond heart99

Absolutely broken. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Archived