💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How much European is Gaga?

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

Okay hoes, what do we think? It’s common knowledge that most people from/of Italian descent have some amount of MENA ancestry due to trade, the Emirate of Sicily, etc. :ally:

So how much do y’all think Gaga truly is of European descent? :vegas: Is it time to claim ha as a multi-continent icon? 

RAMROD

90% Italian 10% That Rah Rah Bitch :ally:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

nenhures

She said it not me

In all seriousness tho sometimes she really does look like she has a little bit of MENA in her especially during her BrunetteGa C2C days. But I think most if not all of her ancestry is European.

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

She said it not me

In all seriousness tho sometimes she really does look like she has a little bit of MENA in her especially during her BrunetteGa C2C days. But I think most if not all of her ancestry is European.

An real answer :cryga: Thanks. Yeah, I would be surprised if she was any less than 90% European 

She's actually not fully Italian because Cinthia is half Italian, Jo's father is Sicilian and the Sicilians  DNA is pretty mixed: West/Southern European, West Asia and North Africa, now, Joe is pretty much has a West Asian look so there's a chance that there's also West Asian in her.

It's unknown from where Cinthia's mother is from but her family name is Campana, which is common in the Veneto (Venice, Padua) region so she's probably from there.

/boring lecture

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, River said:

She's actually not fully Italian because Cinthia is half Italian, Jo's father is Sicilian and the Sicilians  DNA is pretty mixed: West/Southern European, West Asia and North Africa, now, Joe is pretty much has a West Asian look so there's a chance that there's also West Asian in her.

It's unknown from where Cinthia's mother is from but her family name is Campana, which is common in the Veneto (Venice, Padua) region so she's probably from there.

/boring lecture

Yeah, I think her mom’s Italian is northern Italy so more European. I get that broad Mediterranean look from her dad also, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was 20-25% MENA. It would be cool to see what a DNA test would tell about ha but we don’t need her being cloned :ally: Maybe something like 60% Italian, 30% NW European (Cynthia is half French-Canadian right?) and 10% MENA? 

TheElectricChapel

idk I just know she's European and an Aries, like me:pray:

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT LOOK AT ME

Archived