💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Before J-Lo and Shakira rock it out in 2 weeks...

ImTired

Featured Posts

ImTired

So before we get an epic show from the aforementioned goddesses, let's all take a break from our Stupid Love speculations to appreciate the perfection:

And I have to say, before LG6 and the avalanche of opinions from the Little Managers on this site :triggered:

Can't we all agree that Gags and her entire team SHOWED UP for this event!!!

This will go down as one of the best Halftime shows ever. :queenga: 

And we are all better for it. :kiss:

ImTired
13 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I still cant get over why she did not perform Alejandro and Paparazzi!

She had 15 minutes. I woulda preferred an ARTPOP retrospective. :oops:

Teal Ambition

The chills that went through my entire body when she used the dance in the dark instrumental :deadbanana:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

The chills that went through my entire body when she used the dance in the dark instrumental :deadbanana:

OMG SAME!  I remember screaming when they announced the start of the half time show!

ImTired
30 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

And Edge of Glory. :enigma:

6 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

I still cant get over why she did not perform Alejandro and Paparazzi!

Paparazzi, yes.

Alejandro... :sweat:

5 hours ago, ImTired said:

If she shorten that intro or Bad Romance we would’ve had enough time to slide Paparazzi & Applause in there. 

Either way it was still a wonderful show. I hope NFL gets her to perform again and she’ll have different hits by then.

7 hours ago, ImTired said:

Beyonce performed 9 songs, Gaga performed 7 songs and one is not even her song. She could easily add paparazzi

1 hour ago, Twitter said:

Paparazzi, yes.

If she shorten that intro or Bad Romance we would’ve had enough time to slide Paparazzi & Applause in there. 

Either way it was still a wonderful show. I hope NFL gets her to perform again and she’ll have different hits by then.

Why not Alejandro? I actually dont like that song alot but its always peoples favorite.

Im looking at the setlist on wikipedia, it says edge of glory but I dont remember her performing that!

Blastertoyo
20 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Beyonce performed 9 songs, Gaga performed 7 songs and one is not even her song. She could easily add paparazzi

Why not Alejandro? I actually dont like that song alot but its always peoples favorite.

Im looking at the setlist on wikipedia, it says edge of glory but I dont remember her performing that!

She says “I’m on the edge!”

during the DITD intro

please enlighten me to death

KatieJudasGaga4
24 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

2 hours ago, Twitter said:

Paparazzi, yes.

I think Gaga chose the songs that were the most popular in the US + her newest single. All these songs were huge in the US. Alejandro and Paparazzi were hits, but not as big as the ones she performed

3 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Alejandro is a bit controversial to perform at the Superbowl. Born This Way was enough imo.

She sang the first line of TEOG chorus before she started Poker Face. 

ImTired
2 hours ago, RenegAde said:

She should have performed stupid love tho

Because it's a BTW demo, right? :huntyga:

Archived