💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are you acting like SL is the Lead?

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

I am seeing threads like “What will be Stupid Love’s peak position?”, “Stupid Love is a good, bad, dated, catchy lead single”, “Stupid Love will be released in February”, As if we knew for sure that SL is the lead. But for all we know it may not even be on LG6. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is 100% the lead sis mark my words

interscope wldnt hire ava max to stay up all nite deletin leaks As She Has Been if it was just an album track / unused demo

Biden Harris 2024

If we act like it is, we're delusional. If we act like it isn't, we're in denial. I prefer to stick with delusional.

real housewives of new york bravo GIF

not Chromatica
5 minutes ago, jfkk said:

interscope wldnt hire ava max to stay up all nite deletin leaks As She Has Been if it was just an album track / unused demo

IM DEAD

7 minutes ago, jfkk said:

Gaga: Ava we're using the song.

Ava: tenor.gif?itemid=4779934 leak error 404

SashaxBzns
9 minutes ago, jfkk said:

see that's the mistake you're all making: they would. 

That's their jobs, and their financial interests, stop acting like y'all cracked the code.

Modern Ecstasy2

Asi obviously knows stuff, and how upset he was over the leak kinda makes it seem like SL isn’t some random old irrelevant song. Maybe it isn’t the lead but I feel fairly confident that it’s at least on the album. 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

theahsfan

She was listening to it on her iPod and it leaked at the same time as the reports of the lead being imminent 

I agree that we don’t know for certain it is even on LG6.  She is still working in the studio as of 4 days ago, so things can be scrapped or added for all we know.  

Archived