💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele has a new video hidden on YouTube

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

ADELE’S comeback is imminent after her official YouTube channel uploaded a new video – but kept it hidden from the public.

On Sunday evening Adele’s page updated to say it featured 13 music videos, but only 12 were visible.

The move appears to be a sure sign that Adele will be releasing new music very soon.

It comes just days after her management confirmed that the London born singer was preparing to drop her new album.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/celebrities/10780821/adele-fans-comeback-imminent-youtube-new-video/amp/

It's The Sun yet again, guys. What do you think? Was the 'Adele Rose' tweet a hint of an upcoming collab or do you think Gaga will have some competition? 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess is that Gaga's team is waiting for Adele to comeback, so they can release after that.

The "my new album is called Adele" tweet kinda makes sense with this lmao.

Kindness rules all.

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Ok so now we have an assumption: Gaga won't win Album of the Year with LG6.

:bradley:

Fixed. :bon:

AlexanderMagno

I'm really, really really really excited for this, I really want to hear what Adele is delivering this time :tony: and whether it's something totally new for her, or some classic Adele-ballad, I'm ready!

LadariousGarage
Just now, Reginald said:

Yassss, gimme the DARK BOPS™ that I love! :tony:

omg adele should give us some soundcloud rap bops we deserve

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Archived