celeb

Adele has a new video hidden on YouTube

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

Hear me out. What if. What if, Adele’s new music won’t reach the level of impact she’s known for? Oh and what do you think’s Rihanna waiting for? Expectations are peak high from both, so there could be a possibility that their new music won’t click with today’s public as much as it did a few years ago, and Gaga is still in the loop so maybe she won’t have to face this as them stealing her thunder, y’know? Let’s discuss

I low key agree. I do think Adele's next era wont be as big as her prior ones. That said I still think her era will be like 8M+WW SPS and the lead will smash hard for sure but it will probably not have longevity like Hello and her other smashes. I see a "big decline" on the herizon for her (granted a big decline for her would still be a massive smash for everyone else. She's too powerful) :selena: 

Economy
35 minutes ago, dit said:

I low key agree. I do think Adele's next era wont be as big as her prior ones. That said I still think her era will be like 8M+WW SPS and the lead will smash hard for sure but it will probably not have longevity like Hello and her other smashes. I see a "big decline" on the herizon for her (granted a big decline for her would still be a massive smash for everyone else. She's too powerful) :selena: 

I think her lead might be big cuz it's her hyped comeback but then maybe it could be her only hit this era

gypsy101
2 hours ago, Rio said:

Adele's only won the award once ffs. Gaga's been nominated for it 3 times. 

uhh adele has 2 grammys for album of the year. and she hasn’t lost a grammy since 2010.

For the first time in years, HELLO played randomly while I was watching YouTube. Could this be a sign? :bradley:

Kindness rules all.

3 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I have a feeling there's a collab. :ally:

Imagine of the first single of Adele's album was a clan with Gaga, and vice versa. 

oh my god omg GIF

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Imagine of the first single of Adele's album was a clan with Gaga, and vice versa. 

oh my god omg GIF

I know right? It would be the most amazing start to both eras. The impact would be massive. 

SHALLOW
9 hours ago, COOOK said:

Hear me out. What if. What if, Adele’s new music won’t reach the level of impact she’s known for? Oh and what do you think’s Rihanna waiting for? Expectations are peak high from both, so there could be a possibility that their new music won’t click with today’s public as much as it did a few years ago, and Gaga is still in the loop so maybe she won’t have to face this as them stealing her thunder, y’know? Let’s discuss

Could be tho i really don’t want to cause i want good music from all 3 of them :huntyga: but i think expectations are high even for Gaga so idk

Archived