Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is this song #1?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok someone tell: the tiktok **** is kinda Instagram but post are only videos with special effects n u can add every song u want?

*the song is just fine for top 50 but not n.1 but that’s good at the moment if u get me stupid Lovers 

23 minutes ago, Uwu said:

MR KRAB'S WALKING SOUND IS STILL THE BEST SONG OUT THERE

A banger without a doubt

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Arturo

Not God’s Plan being a “boring #1” when Someone You Loved and Girls Like You were #1’s after it. God’s Plan is great. Do you just hate all rap?

And this song is whatever.

Arturo
33 minutes ago, unMANiCURED said:

It's catchy, enjoyable, and simple. It's easily digestible by casual listeners. It appeals to both men and women, rather than most "pop" songs... I mean which do you picture being played at frat parties... "Lose You To Love Me" or "The Box"... 

As if most people on this site have been to frat parties or would even be allowed in :rip:

I actually like this song a lot. It’s much better than the generic pop **** that’s always topping the charts. Better than yummy for sure and most of Selena’s recent spoken word album :ohwell: Clearly the only thing considered music by GGD is anything in the pop genre.

Mirrion Rizzons

because it's a great song. My most listened to song of 2020 so far.

The albums good too but I wouldn't expect anyone on GGD to care lol

Arturo

Wait i just listened again and he only says the n-word 8 times, 6 of them being during the chorus which means he only says the n-word in different parts of the song 4 distinct times.

The subtle racism in trying to discount a song by a Black artist for saying the n-word. :deadbanana: No wonder other fanbases call us racist.

WhoAskedOpinions
5 hours ago, Arturo said:

As if most people on this site have been to frat parties or would even be allowed in :rip:

Completely forgot that wasn't a normal thing. Yeeeeet.

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

you can not like the song but yikes @ your description :toofunny: he says the n-word exactly 9 times, which isn't much compared to many other songs. I think it's a catchy song, the ee-err in the background went viral, but not 600-points-on-billboard good

Glamourpuss

I was completely put off when I heard the first n word. Any song that has that word in it makes me instantly turn it off. 

Inferno

I think it's boring. Over trap for the most part, I just associate it now with kids trying to come across edgy for liking rap music. People defiantly defending songs that are clearly unimaginative as a contrarian stance against the status quo that say "this isn't real music" . A lot of people think of rap as the new punk or rappers as the new rock stars. It's that mentality.

Archived