Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Halsey talks about 'Manic' on an Apple Music Interview with Zane Lowe

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

Ladey Gaygay

I was dissapointed by manic and hoped that it would sound like nightmare, but she went with the same old indie voice boring pop as per usual

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

LUCARTPOP
6 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

I was dissapointed by manic and hoped that it would sound like nightmare, but she went with the same old indie voice boring pop as per usual

Yeah because Manic really sounds like BADLANDS or hopeless fountain kingdom!!! :awkney: 

Teal Ambition

Will watch this after class :party:

I absolutely love Nightmare, but I also love the different genres on Manic. It's a cool concept. :lolly:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Ryusei

Why are people so hung up on Nightmare? like yes it's a great track but you can listen to it outside of the album and it just wasnt her artistic vision anymore to be loud and angry, so she settled for calm, intimate and introspective. Will def. listen to this interview. This album is actually the first time I am really interested in Halsey and I really like this album. 

Musery

darkchylde

i too am sad manic didn't turn out to be more nightmare-oriented but i loved most of the album anyway, she's growing so much without losing what makes her work so interesting

Teal Ambition
59 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Why are people so hung up on Nightmare? like yes it's a great track but you can listen to it outside of the album and it just wasnt her artistic vision anymore to be loud and angry, so she settled for calm, intimate and introspective. Will def. listen to this interview. This album is actually the first time I am really interested in Halsey and I really like this album. 

Literally. It’s not that hard to make a playlist and fit the song somewhere between some of the tracks :saladga: that’s exactly what I did

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ChavaWM

Literally can't have opinions anymore or what?

The album wasnt the artistic breakthrough I was hoping for. There are a few really good tracks but there also a few tracks that are too similar to others so I kept looking back and making sure I wasn't accidentally replaying something.

And nightmare was good, just a little too noisy.

Archived