opinion

In The Zone or Blackout

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

Ladey Gaygay
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPsexual said:

I agree with you, Blackout is her best musically speaking

But in the visuals, ITZ wins :sis:

Also, I've never understood why did this masterpiece didn't make the cut for ITZ :messga::

One of my fav Brit unreleased tracks :firega:

Omg its soooo goood what the hell 

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PACGAGA
17 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

You know

D9m5VxqVUAAbv77.jpg:large 

anyways, In The Zone is better and you’ll just have to deal with that. ❤️

Blackout looks extremely basic when you compare it to In The Zone in terms of production. In The Zone is much more complex, it has sounds from all over the world, Britney doesn’t sound like Google Translator last and the songs are much more enjoyable. 

Ladey Gaygay
1 minute ago, Bio said:

Blackout looks extremely basic when you compare it to In The Zone in terms of production. In The Zone is much more complex, it has sounds from all over the world, Britney doesn’t sound like Google Translator last and the songs are much more enjoyable. 

@Bio

wg4y31c3ptf31.jpg 

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

artpopsexual

When was the last Britney megarate? :oprah:

I didn't participate in the last one

But if y'all are planning to do one, let me know :sis: (especially if it's ITZ or Blackout)

Ladey Gaygay
8 minutes ago, ARTPOPsexual said:

But if y'all are planning to do one, let me know :sis: (especially if it's ITZ or Blackout)

I plan on doing a Blackout or a Britney megarate:sis:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Mirrion Rizzons

Singles: Blackout by farrrrr. GM and radar are in my top 5 from her. 

Production: Blackout

Tours: ITZ Onyx hotel tour 

Looks: ITZ - More iconic. Blackout hair is amazing though

3 hours ago, Bio said:

And Britney deserves the credit for this album that Carly Rae Jespen gets for Emotion, Kylie Minogue etc...

But to the OP's point, In The Zone was not mostly produced by Mark Taylor.  I think he only produced one song, Breathe On Me, which should have been the fourth single.

4 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Blackout wins production
Both tours are equally good imo. The Onyx Hotel tour is probably the most exhausting show a female artist ever had to perform, when I see all the high energy choreo non-stop during the whole show I'm not suprised that Britney ended up being injured. While Circus is such a fun and visually pleasing show with many props and the setlist is so good but she wasn't really into it and often being lazy on stage so...
In The Zone is superior in the other categories

I would say that Circus and Onyx are about equal in production.  She was obviously a far better performer during Onyx than Circus.  Circus was her last 'real' tour as a performer.  She did not dance great (2007 VMA shouldn't have happened) but you could really see what she brought with stage presence complemented the stellar production.

4 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

In The Zone era was iconic. Blackout is amazing and it def had bigger impact BUT ITZ is still my fave.. I mean it gave us Toxic, Breathe On Me (aka the sexiest song known to man kind), Everytime, Me Against The Music..

The only mistake was Breathe On Me not being the 4th single  Absolutely terrible decision.

Glamourpuss

In the Zone because it has Breathe on Me and Touch of My Hand and they are the only Britney songs I like (apart from the singles on her debut). 

Animal Claws
4 hours ago, ARTPOPsexual said:

4 hours ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

I plan on doing a Blackout or a Britney megarate:sis:

I already did with all her albums (including singles)

March - November

RAMROD

In The Zone outsold. It was new for her, was fresh, and one of the song in it gave her a Grammy. Try to beat that. :ally:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ladey Gaygay
1 hour ago, mzncb said:

And Britney deserves the credit for this album that Carly Rae Jespen gets for Emotion, Kylie Minogue etc...

But to the OP's point, In The Zone was not mostly produced by Mark Taylor.  I think he only produced one song, Breathe On Me, which should have been the fourth single.

I would say that Circus and Onyx are about equal in production.  She was obviously a far better performer during Onyx than Circus.  Circus was her last 'real' tour as a performer.  She did not dance great (2007 VMA shouldn't have happened) but you could really see what she brought with stage presence complemented the stellar production.

The only mistake was Breathe On Me not being the 4th single  Absolutely terrible decision.

I REALLY wished that Breathe on Me was a single

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
7 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

I already did with all her albums (including singles)

March - November

Well sh*t there goes my hit thread

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

In The Zone outsold. It was new for her, was fresh, and one of the song in it gave her a Grammy. Try to beat that. :ally:

Blackout gave her MTV awards:wtfga:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Archived