💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

not sorry i want your stupid love ~

June

Featured Posts

:) oh my goodness.

lol i'm like feeling so thief-like listening to this ****ing snippet ... wow... *cry* lol omggg i hope gaga doesn't know we are listening to it cause she will b mad at us i hope she doesn't know it leaked <3 hehe im sure she has no idea ♥ its fine guys just be quiet about it xoxo

ShayCristoforo

Oh she definitely knows it’s leaked lol. Whether she cares or not, that’s another question.

If it’s an important song, she prob won’t say much about it. Because that’s not a great way to start an era, as others have said. Not great to start by being upset.

And if it’s unimportant, then she prob won’t say anything. So basically all we can do is wait lol. Feb 7 is just a rumor too. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

15 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Oh she definitely knows it’s leaked lol. Whether she cares or not, that’s another question.

If it’s an important song, she prob won’t say much about it. Because that’s not a great way to start an era, as others have said. Not great to start by being upset.

And if it’s unimportant, then she prob won’t say anything. So basically all we can do is wait lol. Feb 7 is just a rumor too. 

tea

36 minutes ago, homomo said:

I just really hope it’s the lead, cause it slaps HARD

im crying

gagasicebath
59 minutes ago, homomo said:

I just really hope it’s the lead, cause it slaps HARD

Agree, Love it. Now sitting here pondering just whose Stupid Love she wants...

1 hour ago, gagasicebath said:

Agree, Love it. Now sitting here pondering just whose Stupid Love she wants...

I guess Carino's since the song was probably written around the time she was with him:vegas:

gagasicebath
3 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

I guess Carino's since the song was probably written around the time she was with him:vegas:

Maybe it's ours. She logs on here, observes the chaos, still wants our stupid love :kiss:

Archived